Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 Commanders Beta: Support Information!

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

2.3 Commanders Beta: Support Information!

Hello CMDRs,

The 2.3 Commanders Beta is now live! A full list of patch notes can be found here. Please note Multi-Crew features are now live as of Beta Phase 2!

All eligible players can now access the Beta servers from the product list of the Launcher, which will be populated automatically. To get everyone up to speed on Support information related to Beta we have prepared some details for you:

The following product owners will be eligible to play the Beta:

• Horizons - Beta Upgrade owners
    • Lifetime Expansion Pass owners
    • Elite Dangerous Alpha owners
    • Elite Dangerous Premium Beta owners
    • Elite Dangerous Horizons Beta package owners

If you discover a bug in the Beta, please report this directly to the QA team via the 2.3 Beta bug report forums.

Please note that the hours immediately after the Beta release are extremely heavy for our servers due to high demand, and some players may experience download delays or slow speeds. This is known and something we will monitor closely.

All Beta CMDRs with under 1,000,000 credits will be bumped up to that value for the first phase of testing. This value may change in subsequent phases. New Beta CMDRs no longer receive 1,000,000,000 credits as standard.

Following the close of the Beta, all progress will be lost at the end of the testing period and does not transfer across to the live game.

While we welcome support related discussion and requests here, any suggestions for improvements to the 2.3 Beta itself should be directed to this dedicated feedback forum.

Thank you, and happy testing!

Fly safe,

CMDR Sticks
    Frontier Customer Support Team

Dear Captain send the S.O.S; When we're gonna go down!

Woo-hoo!!!

Hmm, I think I'm just a normal beta backer. I guess this means i'm not eligible ?

4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #4
    Originally Posted by Hawkward View Post (Source)
    Hmm, I think I'm just a normal beta backer. I guess this means i'm not eligible ?
    Standard Beta purchases from pre-release do not apply towards the Horizons beta, unfortunately!

CMDR Sticks
    Frontier Customer Support Team

Dear Captain send the S.O.S; When we're gonna go down!

Originally Posted by CMDR Sticks View Post (Source)
    Standard Beta purchases from pre-release do not apply towards the Horizons beta, unfortunately!

CMDR Sticks
    Oh dear, back to reddit for me then

CMDR Sticks
    Will the Horizons beta pass be available for purchase on the store? If yes, when ? Thanks!

Wen i entered the beta i saw the system permit to Sirius. So i cleared my save like the last beta. But now i don't have any money. Do i need to send a ticket or can any admin help me? Thanks

PS: Ticket #00000157035

Originally Posted by supbruh View Post (Source)
    Will the Horizons beta pass be available for purchase on the store? If yes, when ? Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hi - the beta upgrade path will be available on our store tomorrow. Thanks!
    Source: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5214555

I too thought this would be similar to previous betas and entered with a new save file, only to end up with a sidewinder and no money, is there a way to restore the imported save file?

as far as I know the beta takes your current commander cloud file and copies it to the beta server so you can play the beta with your current ship rank and assets
    so if you ever clear save this information is lost so don't do it unless you want to start the game from the beginning all I can suggest is contacting support to see if they will recopy it over, I am unsure if this is possible once you have started beta testing but it wont hurt to ask https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php as for the main game DO NOT CLEAR SAVE EVER unless absolutely sure you want everything erased all that will remain is your name............... permits ships money everthing is gone forever.

Hello CMDRs,

The 2.3 Commanders Beta is now live! A full list of patch notes can be found here. Please note Multi-Crew features will be added at a later stage of the Beta period. (Info Here!)

All eligible players can now access the Beta servers from the product list of the Launcher, which will be populated automatically. To get everyone up to speed on Support information related to Beta we have prepared some details for you:

The following product owners will be eligible to play the Beta:

• Horizons - Beta Upgrade owners
    • Lifetime Expansion Pass owners
    • Elite Dangerous Alpha owners
    • Elite Dangerous Premium Beta owners
    • Elite Dangerous Horizons Beta package owners

If you discover a bug in the Beta, please report this directly to the QA team via the 2.3 Beta bug report forums.

Please note that the hours immediately after the Beta release are extremely heavy for our servers due to high demand, and some players may experience download delays or slow speeds. This is known and something we will monitor closely.

All Beta CMDRs with under 1,000,000 credits will be bumped up to that value for the first phase of testing. This value may change in subsequent phases. New Beta CMDRs no longer receive 1,000,000,000 credits as standard.

Following the close of the Beta, all progress will be lost at the end of the testing period and does not transfer across to the live game.

While we welcome support related discussion and requests here, any suggestions for improvements to the 2.3 Beta itself should be directed to this dedicated feedback forum.

Thank you, and happy testing!

Fly safe,

CMDR Sticks
    You did this without warning? I restarted..... I have nothing. I cannot do anything. Please.. give me the credits.

Originally Posted by CMDR Kilgara View Post (Source)
    You did this without warning? I restarted..... I have nothing. I cannot do anything. Please.. give me the credits.
    why did you restart surely that was your decision?
    I don't see how starting a beta test phase in any way effects your main game or am I loosing the plot here?

Originally Posted by STRONTIUM DOG View Post (Source)
    why did you restart surely that was your decision?
    I don't see how starting a beta test phase in any way effects your main game or am I loosing the plot here?
    I tested 2.2.03, and they gave 1b, I never saw a note that we wouldn't have that. 1,000,000 is NOTHING in beta, that is like 10,000,000. "First testing phase"
    I paid 10$ for BETA, you are not going to screw us out of it by giving us 1,000,000! We cant do anything. "Oh you can test basic stuff" You want us to test? GIVE US SOMETHING we can live off of! I have a life, I work, I don't have time to screw around. I work from 6 to 3 and I will NOT replay the entire game.

Originally Posted by CMDR Kilgara View Post (Source)
    I tested 2.2.03, and they gave 1b, I never saw a note that we wouldn't have that. 1,000,000 is NOTHING in beta, that is like 10,000,000. "First testing phase"
    I paid 10$ for BETA, you are not going to screw us out of it by giving us 1,000,000! We cant do anything. "Oh you can test basic stuff" You want us to test? GIVE US SOMETHING we can live off of! I have a life, I work, I don't have time to screw around. I work from 6 to 3 and I will NOT replay the entire game.
    Repped. Frontier needs to give us more money than 1 mil, especially since a lot of us got tricked.

Originally Posted by Codyworlds View Post (Source)
    Repped. Frontier needs to give us more money than 1 mil, especially since a lot of us got tricked.
    1 million is 1/1000'th of what we had. Our 10$ is worth 1 cent to them I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast