Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 Beta 1.01 Changelog

Originally Posted by JeffRyan View Post (Source)
    Ah the old accessing the null texture baking node when extracting a texture issue... how many times have we seen that ol' chestnut. The ol null texture baking node...
    Yep, I'll sleep better tonight.

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #32
    Originally Posted by zzehirbazz View Post (Source)
    wHEN IS MULTICREW?
    wHEN ITS READY.

Seriously though, when we feel it's stable enough, we'll add it to the beta client.
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Just try to stay sane over there working on it! Untill then, back to crashing the beta o7

Please increase the FOV of the game window displayed on the monitor while playing in VR.

Excellent job. Couldn't take the suspense any more so decided to check in to Beta and yep, my dual core, integrated graphics £100 laptop .. is STILL truckin' !! Had a little fly around and a play with holo-me with no bother at all. Great stuff. Many thanks for the patch.

Originally Posted by zzehirbazz View Post (Source)
    wHEN IS MULTICREW?
    The next week probably

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    - Fix a crash with landing gear not being correctly initialised
    wonder if that was why i just couldnt exit the station after rebuy yesterday, no matter if gear up or down

Since upgrading from Beta 2.3 (Beta 1.00) to (Beta 1.01) I cannot log in either to Horizons or 1.81 Commanders. Cannot communicate with Authentication Server. I am in New Zealand and the main Horizons Game is logging in perfectly.

Update Servers are now back up it seems.

Hmmm, no mention of the mysterious permit locking of Merope and Maia in 1.01, after some strange wreckage was discovered in a Distress Call USS in 1.0:-

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=t3YPCv6qs-s

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maia_Merope_Locked.jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	386.8 KB 
ID:	115434

Thanks FD.

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    - Fix some avatar related spammy web requests
    Long hair confirmed...

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    wHEN ITS READY.

Seriously though, when we feel it's stable enough, we'll add it to the beta client.
    When I am stable enough they will add me to the real world doctors told me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Canuckle View Post (Source)
    It is dumb. It has been delayed, along with a 2 day delay on expected Beta release to begin with. Beta features shouldn't have expected release times. Its dumb to ask.
    Thank you for the diagnosis sir, sheesh I feel how hard it is for the devs to deal with some members of this community better now.

Add corvette ship kit please?
    Even 20gbp i sure buy that so!

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    The one fix I want first is actually the sound and especially ROTATIONAL CORRECTION = CUT OFF as before.
    [FONT=verdana][B]Dual Intel Xeon Quads 3GHz, 16GB RAM, USB 2.0
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC2, Oculus CV1 + Install 1.7 (no cpu check)[/B][/FONT]

I can't download.
    It all stops after about 1/3.
    Cyclic Redundancy Check Error.

Originally Posted by Infidel Deity View Post (Source)
    I can't download.
    It all stops after about 1/3.
    Cyclic Redundancy Check Error.
    If it hangs, try cancelling the download and start again. It should resume from where it hung.
    May have to do it a few times, it worked for me, but other CMDRs are having a variety of issues different from mine.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast