Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 Beta 1.01 Changelog

I had this idea previously, I dont know if it is feasable but, why dont u guys add some elaborate missions that will require multi crew to be completed? That would encourage multiplay a lot.

I would like to acknowledge the improvements made to optimizing the galaxy map and the use of ship launched fighters. I was actually impressed by how little loading time there was compared to the live build. Good job FDev !

Thanx Frontier. Love the imporvements so far (except the shield boost nerf).

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

Just a small stability update implemented around 4PM this afternoon. Here are the details:

- Fix a crash with landing gear not being correctly initialised
    - Ensure we can't access a null texture baking node when attempting to extract a texture – fixes a crash with GPU memory allocation
    - Fix a crash when creating a ship name in the livery
    - Fix some avatar related spammy web requests

Thanks for all your continued feedback and bug reports... keep them coming!

Ed
    SMALL STABILITY UPDATE?! WHAT? YOU JUST FIXED STATION STUTTERING AFTER DROPPING FROM SC! (right, enough with the all caps and exclamation marks...)

I can't recreate the stuttering at stations after this update. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now please don't bork it back with you next update... Fingers crossed...

Originally Posted by BACKER #-4112 View Post (Source)
    If it hangs, try cancelling the download and start again. It should resume from where it hung.
    May have to do it a few times, it worked for me, but other CMDRs are having a variety of issues different from mine.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, it didn't do the trick.

Originally Posted by Infidel Deity View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, it didn't do the trick.
    See if this thread is any help:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...nc-Files-Issue

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    wHEN ITS READY.

Seriously though, when we feel it's stable enough, we'll add it to the beta client.
    Take your time. The current (expected) instance of multicrew is the least interesting part of this update anyway.

Originally Posted by LKx View Post (Source)
    Take your time. The current (expected) instance of multicrew is the less interesting part of this update anyway.
    The most interesting part of the update is multicrew, the vanity camera is the least interesting.

Originally Posted by zzehirbazz View Post (Source)
    I had this idea previously, I dont know if it is feasable but, why dont u guys add some elaborate missions that will require multi crew to be completed? That would encourage multiplay a lot.
    they cant do that.
    only kids and jobless have friends available at any time to play with.

Originally Posted by equex View Post (Source)
    they cant do that.
    u can always ask community for help

Can anyone get to Sol? I've tried now from half a dozen different systems and just end up stuck in hyperspace...

my ship started in sol in the beta, floating next to earth. i have not tried going bakc

Originally Posted by equex View Post (Source)
    they cant do that.
    Huh? Why does it have to be 'any time'? I can go to a pub with mates, just not any time I want. Same for games...

Big thanks to FD and all around who are working on it. I had not much time to play the beta but there are many things in there who are awesome!

Nothing changed since the first 2.3 beta, so I have to ask:

The "camo" skin color is not intended, is it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EliteDangerous64 2017-03-02 20-42-45-75.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	115549
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EliteDangerous64 2017-03-02 20-43-03-19.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	115550

I'm not running the most recent nVidia drivers for my 970, but I prefer to ask whether others have experienced similar problems before changing that since everything else runs fine at the moment

PS: I still want to be able to have a 6-color rainbow hairstyle and red eyes. I suppose extending the possibilities of the creator is not top priority, but I'd aooreciate to get the possibility sooner or later as I want to make my character's appearance match her actual look as close as possible

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast