Thread: Horizons not loading?

Horizons not loading?

Anyone else's Horizons pack not loading? I've restarted my Xbox and it still won't load. I've never had this issue before. It takes much longer to log on than it normally does and then it says I don't have horizons pack. But when I look at my game files it's still there so I still have it. What gives?

Uninstall the pass and reinstall it.

Tycoon | Dangerous | Ranger
    Duke | Rear Admiral | Allied
    Inara.cz

Indeed, what Nef said.

Reinstalling the entire game might be good over all. I do that once every 6 months. Probably I dont need to.

But i always have the feeling patches and updates are leaving unused data on my HDD that might cause a conflict with my game install.

Does this mena I have to download the game again from the store?

Xbox live is having issues with purchased content right now. I cannot use Elite on one of my machines... But can on my wife's...

Originally Posted by AkimuMC View Post (Source)
    Xbox live is having issues with purchased content right now. I cannot use Elite on one of my machines... But can on my wife's...
    This worries me, since Mass Effect Andromeda comes out at midnight.

Ah crap I think I uninstalled for nothing then

Yeah... The Xbox support site stated they believe they know the issue and are working to correct it.

On my machine I could only watch Netflix. Not one game would load. "Person who bought needs to log in". I logged onto my wife's machine with my account and it worked first try...

Keep checking Xbox. Just google "Xbox live status".

Working again for me now.

Not for me since last night... horizon disappeared (again...) TT
    How to reinstall the pass only please ? Reinstalling the entire game : it's a joke ?! oO (how many hours needed for ?).

yesterday my only problem was that the menus where very slow, even in the supercruise tunnel.