Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 Beta, Update 2

Originally Posted by sensai25 View Post (Source)
    Question what will happen to 2.3 update if Multicrew cannot be activated within the beta period ? Postponed to 2.4 (worst case scenario) ?
    I would fire QA and release it anyway

Well, to be honest - they will extend the beta period. What else should they do.

Neues deutsches Forum: www.elite-commanders.de
    Mark Allen: "While it's true that the PvP crowd do tend to be more vocal and in previous betas have given more organised feedback, we're well aware that the majority of players don't get involved in PvP." (22nd of Nov, 2016)

Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post (Source)
    No - it's dealing with missing aspects of that panel. We're looking at the feedback, but no decision on any changes has been made yet.

Michael
    OK, good to know. Thanks Mike.

(click banner for hints, tips, guides, reference lists and much more besides)

Looking forward to this multicrew, thank you for the hard work to bring this to us.

Many good improvements and bugs picked up and corrected already

Removed the dev presets from the editor

Not sure this was a good idea .... ok for the Beta, but when you launch the 2.3 live, there will be plenty of players who will need to see what can be achieved with patience.

In fact, why not take it further ? Have all the team as presets ... including you, Brett

Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post (Source)
    No - it's dealing with missing aspects of that panel. We're looking at the feedback, but no decision on any changes has been made yet.

Michael
    nice changelog, thank you! I would also like to give some feedback for the comms panel in VR. It is too prominent/obstrusive.

- - - - - CMDR WaterKant - - - - -

i5 6600K @4.7GHz on air / 16G DDR4 2400 / Asus Z170 pro gaming / 1080Ti / Rift CV1 / X52pro Hotas

hope the sounds fixed.. couldnt play it with all that tin effect

"Automatically return passengers to their homes if their mission is no longer active and they're still in ship cabins"

WOOOO about time this was fixed. Excellent too see and hopefully the bug fix is going to stick with the full release and remove the need to selfdestruct ones ship to remove the passengers.

Still no orca buff?

Looks good otherwise! Excited to try the shield pips changes, they're HUGE. Should break the 4-0-2 meta. Buy stocks in Plasma Accelerators

Is this update live? Not seeing the upgrade option in the launcher!

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Hi all, QA has identified a problem with multicrew on todays build. As such, it'll remain disabled until a future beta build. Our apologies on this front, but we want to make sure everything with multicrew is properly functional.
    That's a pity. Hopefully the issue can be quickly remedied so that testing of multi-crew on a larger scale can be started soon.

Originally Posted by iFred View Post (Source)
    I would fire QA and release it anyway

Well, to be honest - they will extend the beta period. What else should they do.
    I do also hope for a beta 1 month duration for multicrew. As it is now delayed for around 1 week and a half, I hope FD will take the right time to let people test it with all the time needed. Without rushing a release.
    My Exploration albums : http://sensai25.imgur.com/

Originally Posted by sensai25 View Post (Source)
    I do also hope for a beta 1 month duration for multicrew. As it is now delayed for around 1 week and a half, I hope FD will take the right time to let people test it with all the time needed. Without rushing a release.
    Making people wait for the live update until April is extremely bad from a PR perspective, if you ask me.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Hi all, QA has identified a problem with multicrew on todays build. As such, it'll remain disabled until a future beta build. Our apologies on this front, but we want to make sure everything with multicrew is properly functional.
    What does that mean for PS4 and the planned streams for PAX East?
    No MC will be shown during PAX East?

Originally Posted by Dan Dare View Post (Source)
    Is this update live? Not seeing the upgrade option in the launcher!
    I'm not seeing the Upgrade option either!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sacman View Post (Source)
    What does that mean for PS4 and the planned streams for PAX East?
    No MC will be shown during PAX East?
    Not unless they manage to fix the problems in the next 48 hours.

Awesome work!

Sorry to be the "wheres my x?" guy - but are there plans to enable the camera zoom/DOF functionality in VR? I want space binoculars and we seem to be missing out..

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast