Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 Beta, Update 2

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Remove bookmarks and relevant inbox message from welcome mission template
    I take it that was removed as it wasn't working as intended. I think it is a good idea, and would like to see it in the game if it can be made to work.

PvE - IronMan - One Life - One Death - Current CMDR : Titus Andor Casales

When I try to play beta 1.01 it now says my client is too old. Checking for new launcher..

Originally Posted by Dan Dare View Post (Source)
    When I try to play beta 1.01 it now says my client is too old. Checking for new launcher..
    Getting the same but the update function under 'Options' reports that it is up-to-date...

No new launcher showing in my available downloads on the support site..

Perhaps I should have parked in a better spot, rather than on the edge in my SRV. Oops!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/ShadowWolf_Kell/MaiaSig3b.png

No mention of the camera suit issue where switching from free cam to cam with ship control ( or srv ) results in the ship wizzing off into the distance and full throttle - even though the throttle on my hotas is at 0.
    Caused quite a lot of damage to SRV and ship so far - lucky not to have faced a rebuy a screen.
    Playing Elite - since 1985

Any way we can get engineers to accept fish or a single/simple materials to properly test the new blueprints meanwhile?

Nice work, but looks like I can't update - there is no option to 'Upgrade' the client, and when I click 'Play' it says the client is too old.

I'm running via Steam.

Also, no mention of the HMD options not being shown when run from Steam either.

I'll forever wish that the Cutters turn rates were buffed to be in the middle of the T9 and the Anaconda instead of lower than the T9.

Good work FD.... keeping fingers crossed!

Windows 10 (64 bit) 32 GB Memory CPU i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition HTC VIVE

On the upside, while looking for a new launcher I found my copy of the digital artwork waiting to be downloaded.. awesome!

Dredgers! Space Dredgers! Only been waiting ooo 30 odd years for these!

Hi all, QA has identified a problem with multicrew on todays build. As such, it'll remain disabled until a future beta build. Our apologies on this front, but we want to make sure everything with multicrew is properly functional.
    Aw, bummer. Hoping it'll get fixed asap.

Originally Posted by Dan Dare View Post (Source)
    On the upside, while looking for a new launcher I found my copy of the digital artwork waiting to be downloaded.. awesome!

just re install game from the store and that gives you the new launcher o7

Controls
    • Added in the Dualshock 4 to the control bindings, includes a normal and "with yaw" flavour
    Is that suggesting the normal and alternate controls have been tweaked from the Xbox scheme? I think Yaw is part of the standard default control for normal and alternative on Xbox isn't it?

Very interested to see what the default DS4 controls are set up like.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast