Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 Beta, Update 2.1

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

2.3 Beta, Update 2.1

Hi everyone,

With the latest beta release (2.3 Beta 2.01), we’ve enable the new multicrew feature. We are aware of various issues that are revolving around multicrew currently. Please note that these issues will be fixed in due time. However, at this point, we’ve decided to allow our beta testers to have at it, so we can start compiling any additional issues that get reported. With a feature this complex, this is very much a beta test... we implore you to make sure you raise bug reports for problems you might encounter in our bug reports forum here.

As always, we’ll be closely monitoring the situation, and if it proves that multicrew has too many issues for the moment then we’ll disable it and hammer away at it some more for a future beta build.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

• Enabled multicrew.
    • Fix to correctly handle race condition when router type discovery takes longer than mtu discovery
    • Don't try and handle invalid IPV6 addresses
    • Collect direct telemetry on all IPv6 sync attempts
    • Prevent over-counting sync attempts in network statistics due to switching to Turn
    • Exclude Teredo addresses when looking for an IPv6 network connection
    • Fix credits for beta test starter pack
    • Adjusted the amount of exploration ranking awarded from selling exploration data to be 50% of the credits value, 20% of the credits value of Passenger Sightseeing missions and 40% of Long Distance expedition missions
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Woooohoooo, shame i'm at work
    -------: I do not fear Artificial Intelligence, I do fear the lack of Human Intelligence :-------

...isn't sure what's going on.
    Nice work guys.

Woohoo!
    CDMR Murph1970

http://cmdrmurph1970.blogspot.co.uk/

“You know,” said Arthur, “it’s at times like this, when I’m trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I’d listened to what my mother told me when I was young.”
    “Why, what did she tell you?”
    “I don’t know, I didn’t listen.” - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

...isn't sure what's going on.
    Originally Posted by Winterwalker View Post (Source)
    Yeeeeeeaaahhhhhhh
    So you're a bit nonplussed about the update then?

Thank you for your hard work! Looking forward to put Multicrew to the test this evening.
    "Foxtrott-Romeo-Alpha" - CMDR Francis G. Blackly - Soldier of Fortune since 3270
    Pilot of the Asp Explorer
    "DSE Cayetano Valdès" <- Click for Coriolis Data
    Be a commander, fly a spaceship, live the adventure.

Run And Hide (RAH), oh you can't, you're sat next to me , damn

Woooow Multi Crew time!!!!! I'm sure the issues will be a pain but you know what they say.... no pain, no gain.

"Where the **** am I"
    - Said someone, somewhere in the Galaxy

Originally Posted by gary.brain View Post (Source)
    Woooohoooo, shame i'm at work
    Same

And I just transferred the last beta update to a USB stick for my PC that wont patch so I gotta do that again!

Anyway, look forward to testing this out later. Need to make some new friends since my current wing men don't have Beta...

does multicrew work in solo?

Originally Posted by T.j View Post (Source)
    So you're a bit nonplussed about the update then?
    Cool as a cucumber ..

Originally Posted by Rob At Work View Post (Source)
    does multicrew work in solo?
    For obvious reasons it does not.

wow i guess im not the only one pulling all nighters

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast