Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 Beta, Update 2.1

As I understand it the change only applies to new exploration data after 2.3 drops. Data collected during 2.2 still counts at the old rate.

I could be wrong though

Originally Posted by Rojo Habe View Post (Source)
    As I understand it the change only applies to new exploration data after 2.3 drops. Data collected during 2.2 still counts at the old rate.

I could be wrong though
    If you hand it in after the update you get the new rate.

☆☆☆☆☆☆ 2.4 and beyond. Thx for the chuckle. ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Reality & Immersion in Elite Dangerous ? Best answer to that HERE

Originally Posted by Rojo Habe View Post (Source)

I could be wrong though
    I heard you that too, Sandy even apologised for it on the Q&A.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I heard you that too, Sandy even apologised for it on the Q&A.
    Wait so which one is it? If I'm out exploring now, should I wait till after 2.3 drops to hand in my data, or do it now (or it doesn't matter either way)?

Originally Posted by Javert View Post (Source)
    Wait so which one is it? If I'm out exploring now, should I wait till after 2.3 drops to hand in my data, or do it now (or it doesn't matter either way)?

I would also appreciate any info or recommendations on this.

Except those of us who achieved exploration Elite before RNGineers dropped.

Originally Posted by andrak View Post (Source)
    Too little too late. Everyone and their dog is exploration elite by now just by being in the mere vicinity of a passenger cabin. From nothing to Elite in a matter of a few playing sessions.

Originally Posted by Javert View Post (Source)
    As I understand it - it doesn't matter. Anything you've already scanned will be rewarded at the 2.2 rate, anything you scan in 2.3 will be rewarded at the 2.3 rate.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314