Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 Beta, Update 3

Originally Posted by GG7 View Post (Source)
    Surprised there has not been a thread about the new POINT/Star that appears in the Witchspace tunnel during hyperjumps.

It sits above the actual star you are supposedly heading to, but is smaller but MUCH brighter. It kind of glows bright and dim as you are traveling through the tunnel.

Obviously some kind of bug, but not much mention of it in the Beta forum. Others have seen it as well.
    Plenty in the bugs forum though

Originally Posted by GG7 View Post (Source)
    Surprised there has not been a thread about the new POINT/Star that appears in the Witchspace tunnel during hyperjumps.

It sits above the actual star you are supposedly heading to, but is smaller but MUCH brighter. It kind of glows bright and dim as you are traveling through the tunnel.

Obviously some kind of bug, but not much mention of it in the Beta forum. Others have seen it as well.
    I have noticed is as well. I may turn off the FX setting (have no idea what it does to be honest apart from have the star in the hyper tunnel) and see if that helps.

Originally Posted by equex View Post (Source)
    Looks like the DBX will outperform the ASPX in range, I've seen over 60ly ranges during the beta
    The DBX will still suck at scooping compared to the explorer, but the DBX will be an even more amazing exploration ship for beginners. I made my fortune in the DBX with a 27ly jump range, and went all the way to Sagittarius A* and back again after 10 days. Had enough money to buy a mining python, earned 4 million credits per hour in that, then worked my way to an Anaconda in no time

Since passenger ships were buffed by mass reduction I was hoping to see an encreased jump range for Imperial Courier as well...

just wanna say thnx guys for the update and giving back my life !!!!
    it has become so much less interesting to play now so i can finnally cut back on the time i spend on this game from 160 hours in 14 days to maby 10 hours p week or maybe no time at all

game loading su(cks) big time and take ages to complete
    mission stacking is almot imposible and takes at least 2 hours
    log out and log in is taking at least 5 minutes

so yes thnx this is a great succes like many of us already predicted
    keep it up with killing the game

Originally Posted by peppi View Post (Source)
    just wanna say thnx guys for the update and giving back my life !!!!
    it has become so much less interesting to play now so i can finnally cut back on the time i spend on this game from 160 hours in 14 days to maby 10 hours p week or maybe no time at all

game loading su(cks) big time and take ages to complete
    mission stacking is almot imposible and takes at least 2 hours
    log out and log in is taking at least 5 minutes

so yes thnx this is a great succes like many of us already predicted
    keep it up with killing the game
    All that time on your hands, and you still couldn't be bothered to write a grown-up post with capitalization and punctuation.

I'm finding the Beta to be very enjoyable. Yeah, you can't do the mission stacking exploit, but the mission payouts seem decent. Would love to test out the Dolphin, but can't find it anywhere. Seems to load a bit faster and the game menu comes up faster. Used to take between 5 and 20 seconds. Now it's maybe 6 seconds; if it's slow which it usually isn't.

Originally Posted by KellyR View Post (Source)
    I'm finding the Beta to be very enjoyable. Yeah, you can't do the mission stacking exploit, but the mission payouts seem decent. Would love to test out the Dolphin, but can't find it anywhere. Seems to load a bit faster and the game menu comes up faster. Used to take between 5 and 20 seconds. Now it's maybe 6 seconds; if it's slow which it usually isn't.
    Go-to the Engineer in Wyrd. Has every single ship and mod available.

Anyone noticed a glitch with cargo mission when handing in you still keep the cargo but it becomes illegal?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by HazardousMatt View Post (Source)
    Go-to the Engineer in Wyrd. Has every single ship and mod available.
    Also I recommend going solo as griefer city there!

Originally Posted by KellyR View Post (Source)
    Go to Jamieson Memorial, everything available there...

There are so many fixes. Cool!

Originally Posted by Takamura Yui View Post (Source)
    There are so many fixes. Cool!
    Dude, that beta is ancient, it's beta 5 now and just a day or two from release.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314