Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Group Info

Post Group Info

Trying to get in contact with two player groups please respond to this thread or send me a PM, or come say hello. https://discord.gg/R26Fskr

We are trying to contact ELITE and REAL and THE STARTAN ORDER.

Please moderators if you move this thread at least help us get in contact with the two player groups.

Thank you for any response.

Use the report button under your post and ask mods to move it to Dangerous Groups sub.
    Nobody reads Horizons forum.

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    Nobody reads Horizons forum.
    I DO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Strength and Honour.

Originally Posted by Marcus Machiavelli View Post (Source)
    I DO!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't

I don't
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Strength and Honour.

Originally Posted by Marcus Machiavelli View Post (Source)
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Really! I hardly ever post on these forums. I hate talking to people.

the dangerous one moves to fast for me.
    Strength and Honour.

Really! I hardly ever post on these forums. I hate talking to people.
    Liar, liar, pants on fire!

tobii eyeX, T1600m FCS HOTAS with pedals, Windows10, Acer XB270H G-synch monitor, I7 6700K, MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3 X, MSI GTX970 Enermaz Liqmax II 120s CPU cooler

I think Simon forgot which forum he was on.
    For some one who spends so much time forumming I don't blame him for losing track of where he is.

I had trouble logging in a moment ago. It took 4 times before I saw that caps lock was on. (See, We do forget)
    Gotta add: Many years ago I walked home from the train station. My wife asked me where was the car. (Back at the train station)

Trading by Choice
    . Exploring by Chance. Combat by Necessity.
    Blindly going where no man has gone before. Well, not recently anyway.
    i7 4790K. 16gb ram. 240SSD. 500HDD. 1TB HDD. ASUS GTX 980 Strix. (water cooled)

I was just joking, Mike.
    Nonetheless, I think this would fare much better in Groups section.

Also some mod should really delete all this rambling of ours.

Though in our defense - we're not rambling, we're bumping, effectively helping OP to get attention.
    However once this is in Groups, bumping is also forbidden. Daumn, we're doomed!

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!
    ditto
    http://inara.cz/data/sigs/33/33100.png

I knew you were joking Simon.
    That is what makes this forum good to come back to.
    We have fun stuff to see and do. Okay, we off topic, but as long as it is fun, then no probs.

Trading by Choice
    . Exploring by Chance. Combat by Necessity.
    Blindly going where no man has gone before. Well, not recently anyway.
    i7 4790K. 16gb ram. 240SSD. 500HDD. 1TB HDD. ASUS GTX 980 Strix. (water cooled)

on topic then.
    Hey OP have you tried inara http://inara.cz/wing/945
    Strength and Honour.

Please stop spamming this thread we are trying to find information on two player groups, this thread is not for you to try and become ELITE on the forums.

If any members of the ELITE and REAL group or THE SPARTAN ORDER read this please reply if you don't want to be spammed like these people are trying just send me a PM.

I am Cmdr -Han_Solo- and im not the one the player groups keep pretending to kill.

Originally Posted by Gen-Han-Solo View Post (Source)
    Please stop spamming this thread we are trying to find information on two player groups, this thread is not for you to try and become ELITE on the forums.

If any members of the ELITE and REAL group or THE SPARTAN ORDER read this please reply if you don't want to be spammed like these people are trying just send me a PM.

I am Cmdr -Han_Solo- and im not the one the player groups keep pretending to kill.
    Here they are, Have you tried inara http://inara.cz/wing/945
    Strength and Honour.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast