Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little goldmine...

Little goldmine...

Afternoon guys, made about 15m credits here over the past few hours so thought it would be worth a share...

Name:  IMG_1390.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  210.8 KB

This is 58 Ursae Majoris, a real armpit of a system that's got a pretty severe pirate problem.

It's in expansion at the moment and it's two little outposts Dalton Vision and Al-Farabi Landing are both busy sending a ton of federal expansion data over to Dabalngas nearby.

The funny thing is that despite the two outposts only being about 1500ls apart they're very fond of paying CMDRs huge amounts of credits to ferry cargo between themselves so you can make very good credits without even leaving the system. A Python would clean up here big time, I don't have the cargo capacity to except all their treats.

So, if anyone's looking to do some Federation ranking with data and make some sweet credits along the way then this is proving a profitable little system.

Taking all their data missions over to Landis Mines in Dabalngas will quickly make you allied with the system to get access to the good cargo missions.

Interesting.
    The second outpost also must have some really nice views, if it's as close to the gas giant as it looks it is.

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    Interesting.
    The second outpost also must have some really nice views, if it's as close to the gas giant as it looks it is.
    Not bad... :-)
    Name:  IMG_1391.JPG
Views: 303
Size:  148.8 KB

Name:  IMG_1392.JPG
Views: 303
Size:  184.4 KB

Thanks for sharing, that might help a few commanders out in the bank balance department!

Originally Posted by Philip Coutts View Post (Source)
    Thanks for sharing, that might help a few commanders out in the bank balance department!
    I hope so. Wasn't kidding about the pirates here though, they're very persistent in these parts...

Still, I've now taken 29m from this place today, would have been much more if cargo space wasn't an issue...

Ground stations in famine with an industrial station in orbit above.

A: Hey, Mr Monkey. Well give you three gazillions of credits to haul 100t of food cartridges to the planet below.
    B: Why thank you!

夏草や
    兵どもが
    夢の跡
    Summer grass
    All that remains
    of young warriors' dreams

i7-6700K @4.4GHz -- Zotac GTX 1070 Amp! -- 16GB DDR4-3000 -- Asrock z170 Extreme IV -- Iiyama 32" 1080p -- OSVR HDK2 -- X52 Pro -- 3DConnexion Space Explorer

Originally Posted by CMDR Maymo View Post (Source)
    Afternoon guys, made about 15m credits here over the past few hours so thought it would be worth a share...

Name:  IMG_1390.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  210.8 KB

This is 58 Ursae Majoris, a real armpit of a system that's got a pretty severe pirate problem.

It's in expansion at the moment and it's two little outposts Dalton Vision and Al-Farabi Landing are both busy sending a ton of federal expansion data over to Dabalngas nearby.

The funny thing is that despite the two outposts only being about 1500ls apart they're very fond of paying CMDRs huge amounts of credits to ferry cargo between themselves so you can make very good credits without even leaving the system. A Python would clean up here big time, I don't have the cargo capacity to except all their treats.

So, if anyone's looking to do some Federation ranking with data and make some sweet credits along the way then this is proving a profitable little system.

Taking all their data missions over to Landis Mines in Dabalngas will quickly make you allied with the system to get access to the good cargo missions.
    Ive got a python and looking to make serious creds......what cargo capacity should I have?

Thanks for sharing this, made 10M in a couple of hours with my ASPX.

You don't need that much cargo space, alot of the missions end up being data delivery which take up no tonnage, but if you have some cargo space you can do both.

Originally Posted by Kludger View Post (Source)
    Thanks for sharing this, made 10M in a couple of hours with my ASPX.

You don't need that much cargo space, alot of the missions end up being data delivery which take up no tonnage, but if you have some cargo space you can do both.
    Been doing the same tonight. I'm about to get to next rank with Fed. Made about 8m creds so far. Kind of a grind...but it works.

Originally Posted by MrGreen13 View Post (Source)
    Ive got a python and looking to make serious creds......what cargo capacity should I have?
    I'm there right now, 64+ will be fine. There's a couple of missions at 100ly which are six figures for small quantities. Expect next system missions as well, landis mines is 20k lay away from the star. Hey it's money

Originally Posted by FrankMurphy View Post (Source)
    I'm there right now, 64+ will be fine. There's a couple of missions at 100ly which are six figures for small quantities. Expect next system missions as well, landis mines is 20k lay away from the star. Hey it's money
    Landis Mines is a bit of a hike and they'll keep tempting you to go back with attractive missions...

Once you're allied it's more time efficient to just bounce between the two outposts if it's just credits you want. I wait until they offer me 1m+ to go back to Landis Mines. Do check out the smuggling missions once you're there though, the Purple Dragons pay well...

A well equipped Python can easily have 264 cargo. Here's an example.

Thanks for sharing. Always important to have a bank account somewhere

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Thanks for sharing. Always important to have a bank account somewhere

Do we happen to have a section here on the site for locations like this?

I've not been here for long but it seems like quite a few CMDR's would benefit from fast guides like this one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast