As part of our Intel drive for the changes for the "big three", we'd like everyone who's played with them/against them in the beta to post in this thread, answering the following questions (it's very similar to the thread we used in the last interim beta).
Remember, please answer the questions only, using numbers for reference, it will make our lives *so* much easier . Any posts that deviate from this template are liable to be destroyed without warning. The more questions you can answer, the more useful the feedback will be.
And did we mention, please post only if you have tested these changes in the beta. You can still comment in the main shield booster thread if you want to make observations not related to testing.
(to help us understand your Point of view for the other questions)
1) How much do you participate in PvE combat? If significant, is that long-duration CZ/Res or shorter term engagements such as interdiction?
2) How much do you participate in PvP combat? If significant, how often is that 1v1 or with a Group?
3) Which ship(s) do you frequently fly in combat?
Specific topics we'd like concise feedback for:
4) In general, do you consider the fight lost once your shields have broken, or do you continue to fight?
4b) If you continue to fight once your shields are broken, when/if do you decide to withdraw?
5) How have you found that the shield/hull changes to the "Big 3" ('Conda, Cutter, Corvette) have affected your play?
6) Have you used Module Reinforcement Packages? If so, how effective have you found them?
7) We want to reduce the amount of time in combat spent chipping away at exceptionally large shields. With these changes, do you think we have GONE TO FAR, NOT GONE FAR ENOUGH, have got it ABOUT RIGHT or are going in the WRONG DIRECTION.
8) After playing with these changes, do you consider the overall effect of these changes to be POSITIVE, NEGATIVE or NEUTRAL?
A space for feedback on other topics. Please keep it focussed on the changes made during this beta, wider discussion belongs in other threads.