Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Credits?

Originally Posted by GammaZ View Post (Source)
    Also passengers.
    Hit "clear save" on second account not too long ago and wanted to try getting into reasonable exploration ship without firing a shot basically.
    I was surprised to see that completely new commander with zero rep and ranks can do like 400-500K tourist missions in hauler/adder.
    They can be a bit tricky in slow ships as you have to avoid scans and can/will be attacked, but certainly doable and fun too...
    Good work I was going to try this when I got home, saved me some time there.

Quince is a goldmine that you can do in a suicidewinder provided you have the patience to get over there (it's 300LY outside the bubble)

After a couple of hours of getting the factions up to Allied rep, you can pull in 500K+ a mission and stack them 20 at a time, 3-4 times an hour for an easy 40m/h income. You need to hurry though, as the mission stacking is supposedly going to be capped at 3 instead of 20 when 2.3 goes live.

Originally Posted by XW_Ziggy View Post (Source)
    Quince is a goldmine that you can do in a suicidewinder provided you have the patience to get over there (it's 300LY outside the bubble)

After a couple of hours of getting the factions up to Allied rep, you can pull in 500K+ a mission and stack them 20 at a time, 3-4 times an hour for an easy 40m/h income. You need to hurry though, as the mission stacking is supposedly going to be capped at 3 instead of 20 when 2.3 goes live.
    If that's true about them capping the missions to just 3.....well, that just stinks.

Originally Posted by MrGreen13 View Post (Source)
    If that's true about them capping the missions to just 3.....well, that just stinks.
    #FakeNews Only certain mission types affected:
    • Massacre conflict and massacre skimmer missions limited to 3 per player at a time. Rewards increased slightly to compensate
    • Planetary scan missions now limited to 3 per player at a time. Rewards increased slightly to compensate
    From: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Beta-Changelog

Originally Posted by CMDR Mr. Boombastic View Post (Source)
    #FakeNews Only certain mission types affected:

From: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Beta-Changelog
    Ah...thanks for the head's up!!

The money in Quince *IS* from planetary scan missions.

So yeah, nerfed to 3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12