Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 485

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 The Commanders - Changelog

  1. #466
    Exploration

    • Rebalanced the amount of exploration career rank awarded when completing Passenger missions
    • Stopped awarding First Discovery bonuses of zero credits
    • Fixed transaction server error when purchasing exploration data for certain systems
    • Increased the credit values of exploration data for scans after this release. Unsold data from previous scans is unaffected by this change.
    I've just done the 5kLY's from Colonia to Polo Harbour which is the first real jump/honking exploration I've done in about a month or so after spending a lot of time doing missions in Colonia.

    Exploration data payouts from what I've handed in at Polo are a significant improvement in values over exploration rewards prior to 2.3 dropping.

    Nice one!

  2. #467
    Originally Posted by Manticore View Post (Source)
    Exploration data payouts from what I've handed in at Polo are a significant improvement in values over exploration rewards prior to 2.3 dropping.
    I guess that will be fixed with the next patch.

  3. #468
    Originally Posted by DrStupid View Post (Source)
    I guess that will be fixed with the next patch.
    The entire game economy needs a major rethink/overhaul. Payouts across the board have gotten ridiculous compared to when the game was first released, with no corresponding money sinks introduced. All this inflation appears to cater for are the pew-pewers who are constantly having to re-buy. For everybody else it's just become silly, being able to afford a fully-kitted-out big ship within just a few days of playing. And then people complain there's nothing to do.

    Meh whatever.

  4. #469
    The developers get kudos for whatever they have done over the past couple of days to fix the mouse problem and some of the audio issues!!!

  5. #470
    To be honest, these exploration buffs have actually got me having a go at it instead of just honking and moving on.
    it's actually quite therapeutic and out of the bubble the chances of being jumped on are very remote.

  6. #471
    Originally Posted by lovely lovely View Post (Source)
    To be honest, these exploration buffs have actually got me having a go at it instead of just honking and moving on.
    it's actually quite therapeutic and out of the bubble the chances of being jumped on are very remote.
    Yep, find a landable moon with deep canyons, put some chillout on , then just loose yourself flying down the canyon, or weave in and out of the icebergs on a ring. No Hazres, no "Pirates". Bliss.

  7. #472
    I think I need to do a bit more exploration for a bit.

  8. This is the last staff post in this thread. #473
    Hi everyone,

    Just a quick note and edit to the OP about some of the changes coming to Blueprints. The information in the original change log was incorrect. I've amended that by changing them to the following:

    Bill Turner:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 5

    Felicity Farseer:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 3
    • DSS to grade 3

    Hera Tani:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 3
    • DSS to grade 5

    Juri Ishmaak:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 5

    Lei Cheung:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 5

    Lori Jameson:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 5

    Tiana Fortune:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 3

  9. #474
    Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

    Just a quick note and edit to the OP about some of the changes coming to Blueprints. The information in the original change log was incorrect. I've amended that by changing them to the following:

    Bill Turner:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 5

    Felicity Farseer:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 3
    • DSS to grade 3

    Hera Tani:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 3
    • DSS to grade 5

    Juri Ishmaak:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 5

    Lei Cheung:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 5

    Lori Jameson:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 5

    Tiana Fortune:
    • Sensor/Scanner to grade 5
    • DSS to grade 3
    Ed, any update to the .01 patch? Is it coming this week?

    Regards

  10. #475
    Originally Posted by Genar-Hofoen View Post (Source)
    Ed, any update to the .01 patch? Is it coming this week?

    Regards
    2.3.01 It is planned today normally I think

  11. #476
    Originally Posted by aymerix View Post (Source)
    2.3.01 It is planned today normally I think
    Hopefully the Galaxy and System maps get fixed. I feel like I'm playing whack-a-mole trying to select a system.

  12. #477

  13. #478
    Originally Posted by The New Number Two View Post (Source)
    6 to 8 hours.
    You're having me on right?

  14. #479
    Originally Posted by ShadowWolf Kell View Post (Source)
    Hopefully the Galaxy and System maps get fixed. I feel like I'm playing whack-a-mole trying to select a system.
    The new mini-game added in 2.3: whack-a-starSystem

  15. #480
    Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    New Content & Features (Horizons)

    If anyone would like to view the change logs that were released during the beta period, they can be found here:

    2.3 Beta 1
    2.3 Beta 2
    2.3 Beta 3
    2.3 Beta 4
    2.3 Beta 5


    PLEASE can I ask that all changes from a previous LIVE version are listed in the change log here in one clearly identifiable thread? Why would anyone want to have to trawl through Beta testing change logs / threads to see the final changes when they are not part of the Beta testing group and just want to understand the changes that have been made rather than being forced to read debates on potential changes that have now been implemented?

    By all means reference those Beta threads if you feel the need to, in order to justify the changes you've made to game play, but please don't hide changes in layers of threads. I can tell from game-play that damaging heat levels in ships have changed but there's no mention of it in this thread. Please remember KISS when trying to communicate changes - Keep It Simple, Stupid!