Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: BGS bug

Good. So our daily orders to "stand down" and not run any missions today was the correct call.
    Cmdr Adept Geraden. Elite Explorer. Elite Trader. Mostly Rubbish Combateer. Admiral. Earl. SEPP General. Anaconda. Python. Many others.
    Cmdr Loopy Laurice. Asp Explorer.

Originally Posted by Vingtetun View Post (Source)
    Huge influence swings in systems. Some of them in ours of 73 percent. Lost assets etc etc.

The reset will take stats from yesterday I would guess and on reboot of the servers will put all minor factions back to that or thereabouts.

Your commander etc unlikely to be affected..... just the systems and their percentages.
    Yeah cheers and thanks.

At least I can still boot up and fiddle with the new bells and whistles. I have some missions pending from before the 2.3 drop yesterday so I will have to check and see if there is any issue around those.

Originally Posted by commanda2212 View Post (Source)
    Good. So our daily orders to "stand down" and not run any missions today was the correct call.
    Luckily these missions are on a 5-6 day timeframe so I might have to hang fire on them..........
    CMDR PINGMONSTER
    Imperial Eagle Medusa/Type 6 Transporters Irene and Gladys/ Viper Mk IV Baby/Cobra Mk III Mithra/Diamondback Explorer Star Dancer/Type 7 Transporter Doris/Keelback Amazon/Viper Mk III Phaedra/Anaconda Kali/Sidewinder Makeda/Asp Explorer Kinnara
    "We got your prime pilots that get it, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting it. ..."

Originally Posted by Voronwe View Post (Source)
    Just for curiosity: how can you be sure that there was some mistake or bug about it? I didn't see any anomaly, for what it's worth.
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-Faction-drops

Its hell in there.
    Turn the Galaxy Green, join the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps. http://fm.aedc.org.uk/index.php?action=forum

http://elitediplomats.com/imgs/aedc-banner-02.jpg

Some good news... how far back? Would it be yesterday's info, or further?

Cool. Thanks for the update.

Flimley

Originally Posted by Manticore View Post (Source)
    I have some missions pending from before the 2.3 drop yesterday
    They will be gone. I'm guessing that you will have some free cargo in your ship when you log in. Though it may be stolen, naughty you.
    WANTED CRIMINAL Limoncello Lizard
    CAPITAL CRIMES Loitering, Onion Head Smuggling, Overdue Library Book
    CRIMINAL ASSOCIATES Borasetani Syndicate, Brotherhood of Terra Matter, Chapter of Isinor, Conservatives of Tiliala, Crom Silver Boys, Defence Party of Nastrond, Dukes of Jotun, Gilya Law Party, HIP 118311 Posse, Hodack Prison, LTT 198 Order, Luyten 347-14 Prison, Peregrina Aristocrats, Pi Mensae Brotherhood, Sacra Oculus, Sirius Corp, Sublime Order of Van Maanen's Star

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    They will be gone. I'm guessing that you will have some free cargo in your ship when you log in. Though it may be stolen, naughty you.
    Well we knew I was bad boy.................. dang; "lawless" (again!).
    CMDR PINGMONSTER
    Imperial Eagle Medusa/Type 6 Transporters Irene and Gladys/ Viper Mk IV Baby/Cobra Mk III Mithra/Diamondback Explorer Star Dancer/Type 7 Transporter Doris/Keelback Amazon/Viper Mk III Phaedra/Anaconda Kali/Sidewinder Makeda/Asp Explorer Kinnara
    "We got your prime pilots that get it, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting it. ..."

So we were bounty-hunting with my crew. They only got around +30% of my bounty as profit and crew mate who flew with drone even less, what the hell Whats the point of being in a crew if you can make more profit in solo BH ?
    I suppose its not a bug, so fix this bs. Also what about sharing bounties in a wing, is it still 50% split or what ? Didn't tested it yet.

Originally Posted by Liet Atreides View Post (Source)
    So we were bounty-hunting with my crew. They only got around +30% of my bounty as profit and crew mate who flew with drone even less, what the hell Whats the point of being in a crew if you can make more profit in solo BH ?
    I suppose its not a bug, so fix this bs. Also what about sharing bounties in a wing, is it still 50% split or what ? Didn't tested it yet.
    Wrong thread.

But this was known, its tied to the combat rank, lower rank - less profit.

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    Yep; them missions gone away now. Not an issue as there was no cargo involved.
    CMDR PINGMONSTER

So the fix will involve going back to pre 2.3 values (so Monday values, I presume). Will this be limited to influence, or will states roll back again? For instance, after the fix, will a war that started yesterday still be active when the fix is deplyed? Or will go back to Monday, and start tomorrow?

-CMDR Sali Vader // Join SINC today! // Discord

Thanks Zac for the early HU.
    Just to be clear, Would you class this as:

A) A completely missing day?

B) A joint 2 day tick?
    "Bast" If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand!

"simul efficere possis" The story of Bast https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...55#post3718555
    http://www.teamsters.org.uk/forum/portal.php Stand for something!, Or you will fall for anything.
    The Cabin Supplying commodity storage because they won't since 3302 https://discord.gg/aV5rDUG

Originally Posted by SaliVader View Post (Source)
    So the fix will involve going back to pre 2.3 values (so Monday values, I presume). Will this be limited to influence, or will states roll back again? For instance, after the fix, will a war that started yesterday still be active when the fix is deplyed? Or will go back to Monday, and start tomorrow?
    Good question and a legitimate concern.
    I really hope the states do go back or it's weeks of work down the pan in a flash.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast