Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 99

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: BGS bug

  1. #46
    Will this affect my soda stream?

  2. #47
    DCLXVI your God is offline
    This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    DCLXVI your God's Avatar
    Thanks!
    [URL="http://inara.cz/cmdr/4947"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]

  3. #48
    Sorry I've been up all night grinding out another game, does that mean that the servers have been rolled back??

  4. #49
    Originally Posted by SaliVader View Post (Source)
    So the fix will involve going back to pre 2.3 values (so Monday values, I presume). Will this be limited to influence, or will states roll back again? For instance, after the fix, will a war that started yesterday still be active when the fix is deplyed? Or will go back to Monday, and start tomorrow?
    If they do what I think they will, it will be rolled back to Monday (or possibly somewhat earlier) day/state as they re-load the old info.

    We'll have to re-do the work from Monday (or earlier) if that's the case.

    If its just influence levels, it will be kinda weird...

  5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #50
    Hey everyone,

    Some words from the server wizards:

    The faction states are being reset back to just before yesterday's 2.3 release...
    these parts of the galaxy state reset to about 0930 UTC yesterday morning:
    - Which starsystems factions are present in
    - Their influence%
    - The state of their states (anything that was pending or active should once again be pending or active)
    - Ownership of markets

    Player actions queued up between the afternoon of 10th April and 11th April will be applied during today's "tick".
    All players actions queued up between 17:00 UTC yesterday evening and about 12:00 UTC today will not be applied because they were for a version of the galaxy that's been rolled back

    There will be some incorrect local news articles that were generated during yesterday's "tick", these will be updated ASAP!

    Thanks,

    Ed

  6. #51
    Thanks for the update, I am glad I stopped when I did or I would have been wasting my time

  7. #52
    Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hey everyone,

    Some words from the server wizards:

    The faction states are being reset back to just before yesterday's 2.3 release...
    these parts of the galaxy state reset to about 0930 UTC yesterday morning:
    - Which starsystems factions are present in
    - Their influence%
    - The state of their states (anything that was pending or active should once again be pending or active)
    - Ownership of markets

    Player actions queued up between the afternoon of 10th April and 11th April will be applied during today's "tick".
    All players actions queued up between 17:00 UTC yesterday evening and about 12:00 UTC today will not be applied because they were for a version of the galaxy that's been rolled back

    There will be some incorrect local news articles that were generated during yesterday's "tick", these will be updated ASAP!

    Thanks,

    Ed
    Hm, so if a war would have started yesterday, it will start today, right? Thanks Ed o7


    -CMDR Sali Vader // Join SINC today! // Discord

  8. #53
    Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hey everyone,

    Some words from the server wizards:

    The faction states are being reset back to just before yesterday's 2.3 release...
    these parts of the galaxy state reset to about 0930 UTC yesterday morning:
    - Which starsystems factions are present in
    - Their influence%
    - The state of their states (anything that was pending or active should once again be pending or active)
    - Ownership of markets

    Player actions queued up between the afternoon of 10th April and 11th April will be applied during today's "tick".
    All players actions queued up between 17:00 UTC yesterday evening and about 12:00 UTC today will not be applied because they were for a version of the galaxy that's been rolled back

    There will be some incorrect local news articles that were generated during yesterday's "tick", these will be updated ASAP!

    Thanks,

    Ed
    I'm so confused because I'm keeping up to date with this thread and when I ask a question I'm not getting answered and how would I know if I have been effected by this as I just check and I still have 9,808 merits if anyone could me further I would appreciate it

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that's confused, I still have 9,808 merits for Mr Hudson.

  9. #54
    @drifty: none of this has anything to do with powerplay.


  10. #55
    Originally Posted by DRIFTY1938 View Post (Source)
    I'm so confused because I'm keeping up to date with this thread and when I ask a question I'm not getting answered and how would I know if I have been effected by this as I just check and I still have 9,808 merits if anyone could me further I would appreciate it

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that's confused, I still have 9,808 merits for Mr Hudson.
    gaining of merits, bounties etc is client side and separate from the server side bgs calculations.
    Turn the Galaxy Green, join the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps. http://fm.aedc.org.uk/index.php?action=forum

    http://elitediplomats.com/imgs/aedc-banner-02.jpg

  11. #56
    The reason why I was using power play was because I was told that when the servers was rolled back that everything would be reset to the day before the 2.3 update, I.E all the progress players have made after the update would be lost.

  12. #57
    Originally Posted by DRIFTY1938 View Post (Source)
    I.E all the progress players have made regarding BGS influence movements after the update would be lost.
    A little addition. It won't effect PP in any way.
    "Bast" If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand!

    "simul efficere possis" The story of Bast https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...55#post3718555
    http://www.teamsters.org.uk/forum/portal.php Stand for something!, Or you will fall for anything.
    The Cabin Supplying commodity storage because they won't since 3302 https://discord.gg/aV5rDUG

  13. #58
    Originally Posted by CMDR pollycough View Post (Source)
    A little addition. It won't effect PP in any way.
    Ok thanks so the person that told me the progress that people have made after the update would be lost was wrong

  14. #59
    Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hey everyone,

    Some words from the server wizards:

    The faction states are being reset back to just before yesterday's 2.3 release...
    these parts of the galaxy state reset to about 0930 UTC yesterday morning:
    - Which starsystems factions are present in
    - Their influence%
    - The state of their states (anything that was pending or active should once again be pending or active)
    - Ownership of markets

    Player actions queued up between the afternoon of 10th April and 11th April will be applied during today's "tick".
    All players actions queued up between 17:00 UTC yesterday evening and about 12:00 UTC today will not be applied because they were for a version of the galaxy that's been rolled back

    There will be some incorrect local news articles that were generated during yesterday's "tick", these will be updated ASAP!

    Thanks,

    Ed
    Coming from someone who remembers Cycle 52 in Powerplay... this is what should have happened back then.


    Oh well, missed opportunity then, but you got it right here, thank you.

  15. #60
    Originally Posted by Starwolfe View Post (Source)
    Coming from someone who remembers Cycle 52 in Powerplay... this is what should have happened back then.


    Oh well, missed opportunity then, but you got it right here, thank you.
    Thanks I'm sorry for all the questions but I was up all night grinding Destiny with a friend and I did have a funny feeling that what he was saying wasn't true but thanks again and fly safe o7

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast