Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: BGS bug

I posted in the other bgs thread that we can not gain influence in our systems. We have run hundreds of missions and we keep losing influence. I think our missions are not getting to the BGS. Something is broke. We are in boom

Originally Posted by mia389 View Post (Source)
    I posted in the other bgs thread that we can not gain influence in our systems. We have run hundreds of missions and we keep losing influence. I think our missions are not getting to the BGS. Something is broke. We are in boom
    Broke and yet in Boom... #paradox!

Folks, could you please post your 2.3 experiences in the main BGS thread

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...nd-Sim/page485

we are trying to make sense of 2.3

Apart from a few "old friend" anomalies we thoroughly benchmarked and identified, we've now seen an Expansion go "fail" instead of being postponed or become instantanerous with a War going live at the same Day.

Since there's nothing to that tune in the 2.3 Patchnotes, could be a bug (alternatively I might have missed something in older Patchnotes, just in case that was changed in the past already ;) ).

Well, between the BSG bug and patch for it post 2.3, and the CG in Colonia that was totally worthless, I've seen Mission Boards and mission values in Colonia tank in the past couple of days.

I think the bug may have been one thing but the stupid CG that was put together without proper forethought has adversely affected the BGS and the way it reacts to player interactions with the Mission Boards in the Eol Prou Sector.

Originally Posted by FalconFly View Post (Source)
    Apart from a few "old friend" anomalies we thoroughly benchmarked and identified, we've now seen an Expansion go "fail" instead of being postponed or become instantanerous with a War going live at the same Day.

Since there's nothing to that tune in the 2.3 Patchnotes, could be a bug (alternatively I might have missed something in older Patchnotes, just in case that was changed in the past already ;) ).
    This is and old bug, already happened in 2.2.

Originally Posted by Manticore View Post (Source)
    I think the bug may have been one thing but the stupid CG that was put together without proper forethought has adversely affected the BGS and the way it reacts to player interactions with the Mission Boards in the Eol Prou Sector.
    The CG could have been better, but the mission board changes were there right from 2.3 release, affect systems not at all involved in the CG, and appear to be similar to those reported back in the bubble.

Only BGS effects I've seen from it have been a predictable increase in influence for the CG station's controlling faction, and some smaller increases at popular feeder systems.

The CG did little to nothing to affect the Colonia bubble BGS, except for Colonia Dream. Colonia Dream would have been affected the same way no matter what minerals they'd chosen. Since CMDRs were purchasing commodities elsewhere they were at "worst" improving the home influence for a handful stations. The total volume that were traded only affected those numbers in single digit levels. We've done a lot of trading for Mobia for a couple months, to see if it would have any long lasting effect out here, particularly the size or population of Pedersen's Legacy. As we more or less expected, the only effect trading has is a relatively small influence boost.

Are there any updates for the bgs bug? The last update that was pushed didn't fix it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567