Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chasing Krill Around the Galaxy - A KM Expedition

Originally Posted by PanTast View Post (Source)
    Thanks for sharing your story!
    Having travelled nearly a million lightyears myself I can somehow relive what you experience. I though that travelling to Beagle Point is not worth it, but I guess the eerie feeling you get is quite worth the trip.

I really like your dedication to the Dolphin. It is a marvellous ship, indeed. And I would be pleased if you continue to tell your story.

o7

thanks v much!

well not exactly exploration but I had been wondering how the Dolphin would stand up in a fight vs Thargoids or other things... so where better to take it than a resource extraction site and pick on everything there

Enjoy!

oh and keep your eye out there may be other Dolphin related videos coming soon ... such as a Thargoid encounter last night in Maia (despite reports of gankers I will show the other side to open) so lots of stuff to edit.

Great video CMDR McGrew, thanks for sharing.

Enroute again with my D4YI:

Great video - nice to have useful friends ...
    I loved the shots of the chaff deploying - looked like a whale (dolphin?) spouting
    I remember 'Journey into Space'

Good morning CMDR's

Well thought I would add another episode here highlighting the Thargoid base, it was a difficult path full of bugs, it answered no questions but it looks pretty.

Enjoy

I am on a special mission and I required a silly jump range so I had to bring Blu Jay out from the hangar... I feel guilty but it needs to be done, I need 122.56LY and Fynn cant get there for love nor money

That sounds interesting. What is the target of your special mission? Its not the Distant Stars3303 passenger mission because that requires just below 100 Ly jumps

o7

Originally Posted by PanTast View Post (Source)
    That sounds interesting. What is the target of your special mission? Its not the Distant Stars3303 passenger mission because that requires just below 100 Ly jumps

o7
    No it was the cat's eye nebula, well BD+66 1066 is the closest you can get, managed to get the DBx there on fumes (126ly - it was further than I first thought so I had to go back and modify the DBX removing SRV and DSS and D spec pp, and also get some old modules I had with secondary mass reductions) but I wasn't the first its already been tagged it was a real pain to achieve with the DBX though, lovely view of the nebula though.

there are plenty of tags free on the entry points so its a rarely visited point (EDSM says 3 ppl), im not one for tagging everything so you'll see a few stars around there but I left the planets last two systems are both fully tagged.

I'm back in Fynn now trying to make a black paintjob work with screenshots

some more Dolphin Delights for you if you're so inclined

thanks for watching!

Some more Dolphin nonsense out in the Bubble Nebula, one of my favourite nebulas!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234