Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Very Rare Mission Rewards do not appear in game

Yep since last patch not a sign of these. There is also a follow on thread from previous patches as well
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...to-find-in-2-3

Extremely frustrating when certain elements are only available from one source.... Maybe there needs to be alternate ways to get the mission only items since its never been stable.
    Cheers
    Mal

There's barely any material or data being rewarded in missions.Exquisite Focus Crystals and Biotech Conductors are gone from the game... zero, nada.
    Cracked Industrial Firmware are still being dropped in settlement raids by scanning data points.

Please, have it fixed.

Cheers!

Just received a dev post saying they're aware of the issue, know what's going on, and are working to fix it.

Originally Posted by Dominic Corner View Post (Source)
    Hi all,

Yes, this is bugged again.

I know what is wrong and am working to get it back to working condition as soon as possible.

As a bonus, I'll see to getting Basic Conductors, Crystal Shards, Tempered Alloys, Heat Resistant Ceramics, and Unidentified Scan Archives removed from the reward choices (these are no longer used in any recipes and I already have clearance to remove them).

I'll also ask about making MEF a mission reward (I don't think it will be a problem, but haven't got clearance yet so no guarantees).

Thanks,
    Dom
    I was wondering what the aforementioned materials were used for, since I'd never seen them used in any recipes.

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #169
    Hey Cmdrs,

This is still being looked into.
    Please remember to use the bug reporting template, found in our guidelines for posting threads about bugs!
    Please check our known issues threads before making your report:
    PC & Mac - Known Issues Thread
    Xbox One - Known Issues Thread

Originally Posted by QA-Mitch View Post (Source)
    Hey Cmdrs,

This is still being looked into.
    2 months and no progress here?

Originally Posted by Mallebollia View Post (Source)
    It's almost as if they are preparing the next version for release...

Why don't you try the open beta and see if its fixed...
    My System:
    AMD Athlon 860k, MSI A88X-G45 Gaming MoBo, 16GB DDR3, Asus Strix GTX 960 OC 2GB, Windows 10.

Originally Posted by Mallebollia View Post (Source)
    Is this still an issue? I need some of these for engineering but don't want to search high and low for them if they don't exist. If they aren't in the game how is that even possible? How can Frontier feel that's acceptable when this, if missing, is game breaking?
    -={ Building The Most Immersive Elite Dangerous Simulator - An Extensive Guide }=-
    Computer | Software | Displays / VR | Chassis | Motion - Vibration / Transducer | Flight Controls |
    Racing Controls / Button boxes | Audio | Storage | Cooling / Miscellaneous | Costs | Questions / The Future | Pictures

-={ Gentleman Pirate - The Guide }=-
    Good Ships | Loadouts | Where/Who to Hunt | Hunting in a Wing
    Conduct / Ethical Issues | Macros / Add-ons | General Workflow of an Encounter | Tips / FAQs

Originally Posted by Exigeous View Post (Source)
    Is this still an issue? I need some of these for engineering but don't want to search high and low for them if they don't exist. If they aren't in the game how is that even possible? How can Frontier feel that's acceptable when this, if missing, is game breaking?
    Just recently did 31 G5 Charge Enhanced distros. That's 31 EFC, 31 CIF (I still have more of those), 31 CM. Also saw lots of Biotech Conductors on offer which I didn't need.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112