Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous 2.3.01 bug fixes update coming early May

Originally Posted by doswelk View Post (Source)
    Is patch rolling out?
    Elite Dangerous is telling me Client is too old but there is no update option?!?!
    Try going to the options tab on the ED launcher and select validate game files

Originally Posted by Lee Ti View Post (Source)
    Try going to the options tab on the ED launcher and select validate game files
    It's not ready to download yet.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Our QA and Engineering team is currently doing checks on the server deployments. This part does take a decent amount of time.

Originally Posted by fennster View Post (Source)
    It's not ready to download yet.
    Sorry, that did force a download but still shows as client too old, just need to wait a bit

Just putting this here too: I've had no luck upgrading 4x now: It gets through maybe half, maybe 2/3 of downloading files and it stops..says its complete.. but then an error box comes up that says: "unhandled exception during upgrade - data error: cyclic redundancy "

Originally Posted by CMDR_Brantford View Post (Source)
    Just putting this here too: I've had no luck upgrading 4x now: It gets through maybe half, maybe 2/3 of downloading files and it stops..says its complete.. but then an error box comes up that says: "unhandled exception during upgrade - data error: cyclic redundancy "
    Validate game files and check alternative download option on the launcher. Sometimes it's called multi-threaded download.

Also try redownloading the launcher from frontier store.

Thank you guys

Originally Posted by fennster View Post (Source)
    The servers are being updated at the moment, once they are done they'll release the client update to download.
    np ty just me being impatient

Broken once again

Load times are up , If you do load in to the game , Or "Sorry we can't connect you to match making servers" --SOLOPLAY!!!!!!!
    Mission boards don't respond
    Before patch it was fine not its not clearly a fix patch more in the way of break-patch
    Please don't
    Just don't

So far ive crashed several times with 2.3.01, im also getting frame jerking in supercruise, and the load time to warp to a star took 2 mins, shortly after entering glide mode and crashing once again, and again on loadup, all bugs that are causing a great deal of hassle as of 2.3 were reported in a ticket, like my mission and ship transfer icons that remain on the map and has slowed down the map to 0 fps, i was then told after a few days in the reply to my ticket to go make a bug report on forums .. its quicker they said.. after getting no reply for a week i guessed this patch would solve the multipul issues breaking the abbility to play the game. aprently not.... ;(

Originally Posted by Stanford View Post (Source)
    Broken once again

Load times are up , If you do load in to the game , Or "Sorry we can't connect you to match making servers" --SOLOPLAY!!!!!!!
    Mission boards don't respond
    Before patch it was fine not its not clearly a fix patch more in the way of break-patch
    Please don't
    Just don't
    Mission boards just refused to load for me. Now I can't even take a mission. Previously I could take a mission but may or may not be able to turn them in.
    http://raptr.com/badge/FoxTwo/fs_9c1bc5a32225832b7b8053a08ce2bbf0.png

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425