Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous 2.3.01 bug fixes update coming early May

Originally Posted by PAW.Predator View Post (Source)
    i wish this is the case and they are not just busy with their new game and forgot about Elite
    Ed is probably just wandering off in the Formidine Rift and has lost his marbles. ;) j/k

I'm sure it was an oversight. Hopefully he gets our gentle and polite reminders before things get rowdy.
    Commander Monk Edgecomb
    Duke, HIP 16858

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.”

Ok...literally in the latter half of May now...what's up folks?

Early May is a forgone conclusion, please update.
    Commander Monk Edgecomb
    Duke, HIP 16858

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.”

Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    Ok...literally in the latter half of May now...what's up folks?

Early May is a forgone conclusion, please update.
    You know the 2.3.01 update was released early, in April. Earlier than early May.

The 2.3.1 update has not been given a release date yet. Unless you count "a few weeks after", which could mean anything.

Originally Posted by fennster View Post (Source)
    You know the 2.3.01 update was released early, in April. Earlier than early May.

The 2.3.1 update has not been given a release date yet. Unless you count "a few weeks after", which could mean anything.
    Oh that's right...I keep getting these things confused.

I guess it is safe to assume 2.3.1 sometime before the PS4 launch?
    Commander Monk Edgecomb
    Duke, HIP 16858

Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    Oh that's right...I keep getting these things confused.

I guess it is safe to assume 2.3.1 sometime before the PS4 launch?
    No. Not safe at all. Possible, yes, but hardly a foregone conclusion.

So the 2.3.01 update didn't fix any of the major problems, problems even listed in the OP of this thread.... glorious.
    Elite Dangerous short stories:
    https://voidstarblog.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by Soopyyy View Post (Source)
    So the 2.3.01 update didn't fix any of the major problems, problems even listed in the OP of this thread.... glorious.
    It apparently got the GalMap back in working order, which for 21:9 users, it means we are back to where we have been since late 2014...still not working correctly.

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    It apparently got the GalMap back in working order, which for 21:9 users
    Yeah, I think it was all resolutions above HD (including SS). I had mine on UHD 3840*2160 with SS 1.25, so was a massive downgrade in quality to use the work-around of just HD. I'm sure my GPU was thankful for the break! It is a beautiful game though at whatever resolution you use :D.

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    it means we are back to where we have been since late 2014...still not working correctly.
    That's an excessive exaggeration. Difference is, here's where we are now with features since then:

Originally Posted by CMDR Evolution View Post (Source)
    Yeah, I think it was all resolutions above HD (including SS). I had mine on UHD 3840*2160 with SS 1.25, so was a massive downgrade in quality to use the work-around of just HD. I'm sure my GPU was thankful for the break! It is a beautiful game though at whatever resolution you use :D.

That's an excessive exaggeration. Difference is, here's where we are now with features since then:
    No, actually, it is not an exaggeration. The GalMap and System map popups on 21:9 Ultra Wdie Aspect Ratio monitors such as 3440x1440 have not worked correctly since before 1.0. There have been bug reports on this through every singe update since late 2014.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ghlight=21%3A9

Oh, I thought you were making that statement to say the state of the game was back to 2014. My apologies for the confusion

F I X
    G A L A X Y
    M A P
    \\// Live Long and Prosper \\//

Originally Posted by Nagual View Post (Source)
    Everyone knows it's really Tjs fault.
    ROFL :D

I can imagine his teeth gnashing when he read that. If only he'd frequented less pubs in his youth.

Great Tunes to Supercruise to - p.s. have you tried ABRAKA DRABBLE?

i literally stopped playing the game because its now 1 month since the galaxy map bug appeared and no one at FD cares about it
    they will fix bugs with paint jobs and bubbleheads but ZERO given about the actual game play

it's official now
    the rest of the fixes is coming early may 2018

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728