Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Changes Coming to Multi-crew

The payout scale is pretty much what I've been advocating for in the relative cover of the Xbox forum :P

I think it is a sensible improvement, though I think the cap is a little on the high end.

EDIT: Also, on the gunner role, is the decision to toggle all utils one of design simplicity sake or is there a road block in the coding of it? I had hoped to have specific control over utils, such as letting gunner use all of them except SCBs.

Soon™

Although it was necessary already yesterday.

What about the possibility to join a wing with a mc-ship?

Originally Posted by sorcer3r View Post (Source)
    Outside of the design currently

These are all great changes! Thanks for the update, and I can't wait to get hold of these fixes.

Promising change, fellas!

Good things come to those who wait. :D

good change. i would have expected a smaller jump from 50% to 70% as max crew payout first, especially since its server only.

for a anti-MC-Grief patch we will have to wait 6 weeks as it sounds.

last but no least:
    and what about multicrew TRADE payouts? will they stay at those measily 5% for the mining crew?

Originally Posted by sorcer3r View Post (Source)
    Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    Outside of the design currently
    Moreso, I think the stresses on P2P would be beyond what can be handled by most networks.

Kudo's for increasing MC payouts.

Now either increase them again or revert the Wing payout buff to match it.

Originally Posted by Guywired View Post (Source)
    Kudo's for increasing MC payouts.

Now either increase them again or revert the Wing payout buff to match it.
    It can't be the exact same model for the wings, I think, maybe I'll mull over it. Who would be the wing leader to scale against? Wings would probably need a flatter system than this.

Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    It can't be the exact same model for the wings, I think, maybe I'll mull over it. Who would be the wing leader to scale against? Wings would probably need a flatter system than this.
    Possibly using the table above based on the rank of the player who made the kill-shot?

Originally Posted by Robert Maynard View Post (Source)
    Possibly using the table above based on the rank of the player who made the kill-shot?
    Not flatter...more dynamic. Good thinking.

Originally Posted by Robert Maynard View Post (Source)
    I think that's more complicated than what I want, but it would be an acceptable compromise.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast