Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: List of griefers

Originally Posted by R34per View Post (Source)
    I kill people in cold blood in an orca, am I in the list?
    Only for being original.

There needs to be a star system named "Cold Blood".

If we post a few more pages of waffle so the lock request goes unnoticed, does that constitute griefing?
    mostly harmless

mostly

Originally Posted by mung0 View Post (Source)
    If we post a few more pages of waffle so the lock request goes unnoticed, does that constitute griefing?

XBL GT: CMDR Ezren

Originally Posted by Ezren View Post (Source)
    Not out of a book, but do you know that a consensus is comprised of opinions, right?
    Opinions are just that though, opinions, they're far from a determined fact, so neither an individual opinion nor a statement based on comprised opinions are eligible to be seen as facts.

Okay my head is starting to spin now and the weekend just began, I'm still sober even........I think.

Originally Posted by Dutchman141 View Post (Source)
    Opinions are just that though, opinions, they're far from a determined fact, so neither an individual opinion nor a statement based on comprised opinions are eligible to be seen as facts.

Okay my head is starting to spin now and the weekend just began, I'm still sober even........I think.
    It's a good thing what I posted was a definition, not an opinion, so.

XBL GT: CMDR Ezren

everyones opinion on what constitutes a griefer will be different, so it's abit silly to look at it like so

personally I'd say killing newbies in starter systems, killing cargo ships(players that is obviously) with no comms and calling it 'pirating' are what I would class as a Dick move, the G word gets batted about far too often,

Originally Posted by ArchEmperor View Post (Source)
    An app that automatically warns when a Greifer enters a system.... yeah that would work.

Or even auto switch to solo mode when that happens. Poor Griefers, nobody will play with them....
    Thats the most ridonculous idea ive heard. Ever.

You sound about as mature as my 2 toddlers.

OP, when you're making this list, make sure tocheck it twice, so you can see who's been naughty, and, by omission, who's been nice.

My fleet: One of everything.

GT: Funky Cold 84 (Xbox)

Member of the Founder's Council, Shadow of the Phoenix

Going to close this.

Witch hunting is not permitted on the forums and this is effedctively witch hunting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234