Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3.01 update coming for PC players on Tuesday

lol - Ed got modded

CMDR VIN DELANOS
    CEO, Delanos Logistics Group
    Mercenary, war-profiteer, all around sweet guy.

That's fantastic news Ed. Please thank the developers as we appreciate their hard work.

P.S. Love the raider ship kits and outfits.
    Elite: Dangerous is not a Space Simulator, it is a Science Fiction Game.

Buying an expensive ship without enough credits for insurance re-buy is the same as buying a Sidewinder for a ridiculously huge amount of money.

Great news, thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    You picked up those raider ship kits yet?
    Ed...also how about this for those of us who are no where near a place with outfitting...Find a way to let us change paint and ship kits on the fly. They are cosmetic items with no affect on gameplay, so considering other recent instant on the fly things added to the game, why not this? I want the things, but am not going to fly 35kly just to fit one, thus I'm not going to buy them...

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Not my screenshot but, if I may, DAYYUUUMMMM! but they look good.

http://i.imgur.com/1nfTFhn.jpg
    Image by Trinity Star

I'll be dag nabbed and double danged! - if that isn't a SHRIKE I don't know from what!

(Hyperion - Dan Simmons)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by vindelanos View Post (Source)
    lol - Ed got modded
    Guess he got rid of the Cortina eh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    Ed...also how about this for those of us who are no where near a place with outfitting...Find a way to let us change paint and ship kits on the fly. They are cosmetic items with no affect on gameplay, so considering other recent instant on the fly things added to the game, why not this? I want the things, but am not going to fly 35kly just to fit one, thus I'm not going to buy them...
    Make them free if you have to travel over 20 Kylies!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by KG_Jedi View Post (Source)
    Kudos for squishing bugs before the 29th event

But please, don't let such a bugs get into live from beta next time :/
    Very hard to do that when they rush to please our fickle souls every durn time.

Good news indeed. Thanks for the update(heh) Ed!

Thank you ED for the information. The ongoing work of FD/the devs for this fantastic game is much appreciated

Very Rare Commodities for RNGineering getting fixed/removed I hope as well right?
    My nose itches. Thargoids?

Snoop Dogg says.
    " Yo dawg, I heard you like immersion, so I added some bugs to add to your immersion, with some time walls and invisible freighters for transferring ships alongside your immersion. But yo, where's my Elite AI, my guild system, my working BGS, my working instancing, my blazing path across the galaxy with solo players. "

Thx Ed, good news!

Neues deutsches Forum: www.elite-commanders.de
    Mark Allen: "While it's true that the PvP crowd do tend to be more vocal and in previous betas have given more organised feedback, we're well aware that the majority of players don't get involved in PvP." (22nd of Nov, 2016)

I cannot state how appreciative of all the work that's gone all into the update itself, the work being done by Drew and the story squad and the preparation for the event, and for all the hard work now being done to push these patches. I am very proud to be involved in this community, thank you.

Originally Posted by MVP_Bluntman View Post (Source)
    Very Rare Commodities for RNGineering getting fixed/removed I hope as well right?
    I don't think they will, but there are 3rd party tools to help find them anyways.
    They've made the game almost too easy already IMHO.
    o7

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Kai Calimatinus View Post (Source)
    I cannot state how appreciative of all the work that's gone all into the update itself, the work being done by Drew and the story squad and the preparation for the event, and for all the hard work now being done to push these patches. I am very proud to be involved in this community, thank you.
    Sometimes we order pizzas from Domino's Cambridge shop online for them.

All Anchovies

Originally Posted by Gully_Foyle View Post (Source)
    I don't think they will, but there are 3rd party tools to help find them anyways.
    o7

- - - Updated - - -

All Anchovies

So no, we won't be able to complete the RNGineer grind, due to very rare commodities being bugged out of the mission reward system. Good to know. Unless you just didn't understand the point of my question. I mean, personally I just want to get my Grade 5 power distributor done on my PVP ship, yet, I can't due to EFC's non-existing currently.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...appear-in-game

Snoop Dogg says.
    " Yo dawg, I heard you like immersion, so I added some bugs to add to your immersion, with some time walls and invisible freighters for transferring ships alongside your immersion. But yo, where's my Elite AI, my guild system, my working BGS, my working instancing, my blazing path across the galaxy with solo players. "

Originally Posted by Gully_Foyle View Post (Source)
    o7

- - - Updated - - -

All Anchovies
    Except there is a bug with the very rares not spawning in game, thus rendering all those sites useless at the moment.

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    Except there is a bug with the very rares not spawning in game, thus rendering all those sites useless at the moment.
    +1 for delivering

Snoop Dogg says.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast