Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3.01 update coming for PC players on Tuesday

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you some more information on the 2.3.01 update we mentioned here.

We’re making good progress, so we’re aiming for this update to go live for PC and Mac players on Tuesday (25th), earlier than previously stated. As always, we won’t know for certain that the update will be ready on Tuesday but the docking request has been made and we’re making our way to the slot! If the update does push past that point, your patience and understanding would be greatly appreciated.

There are some separate issues that apply to Xbox Commanders only. We will put this update out as soon as we can too - we understand the frustration caused but rest assured that the developers are working extremely hard to bring these fixes in as soon as possible. We’ll keep you informed on an exact ETA as soon as we know more, but for the moment it looks like it will be a couple of weeks.

Once again, we really appreciate all of your feedback and continued support.

Thanks Ed, All the dedication is showing and paying off... many frowns have been turned upside down I'm sure

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you some more information on the 2.3.01 update we mentioned here.

We’re making good progress, so we’re aiming for this update to go live for PC and Mac players on Tuesday (25th), earlier than previously stated. As always, we won’t know for certain that the update will be ready on Tuesday but the docking request has been made and we’re making our way to the slot! If the update does push past that point, your patience and understanding would be greatly appreciated.

There are some separate issues that apply to Xbox Commanders only. We will put this update out as soon as we can too - we understand the frustration caused but rest assured that the developers are working extremely hard to bring these fixes in as soon as possible. We’ll keep you informed on an exact ETA as soon as we know more, but for the moment it looks like it will be a couple of weeks.

Hooray! Please also take a look at the bug that makes items disappear from storage...

Hey everyone,

Aaaand faith is insta restored.

This is your card:
    I'm intolerant towards intolerance...

You picked up those raider ship kits yet?
    ME WANT !!!

Originally Posted by Globusdiablo View Post (Source)
    Aaaand faith is insta restored.

This is your card:
    temporarily at least
    My nose itches. Thargoids?

Snoop Dogg says.
    " Yo dawg, I heard you like immersion, so I added some bugs to add to your immersion, with some time walls and invisible freighters for transferring ships alongside your immersion. But yo, where's my Elite AI, my guild system, my working BGS, my working instancing, my blazing path across the galaxy with solo players. "

Thankerino, Frontier Develorinos. It felt good to read that.

Excellent news, thanks Ed & team

Originally Posted by MVP_Bluntman View Post (Source)
    So no, we won't be able to complete the RNGineer grind, due to very rare commodities being bugged out of the mission reward system. Good to know. Unless you just didn't understand the point of my question. I mean, personally I just want to get my Grade 5 power distributor done on my PVP ship, yet, I can't due to EFC's non-existing currently.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...appear-in-game
    Ahh sorry. I didn't know that was bugged. Mea culpa CMDR

Should be fixed next update I would think as CMDR K posted in the right thread.

Smells like Ultra-Crunch Best wishes to the team.
    Dem white knights nerfed muh mershn!

Originally Posted by Gully_Foyle View Post (Source)
    Ahh sorry. I didn't know that was bugged. Mea culpa CMDR

Should be fixed next update I would think as CMDR K posted in the right thread.

Misunderstandings happen, all is good, hopefully is the case. +1
    My nose itches. Thargoids?

Snoop Dogg says.
    " Yo dawg, I heard you like immersion, so I added some bugs to add to your immersion, with some time walls and invisible freighters for transferring ships alongside your immersion. But yo, where's my Elite AI, my guild system, my working BGS, my working instancing, my blazing path across the galaxy with solo players. "

Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post (Source)
    Good Lord, macOS players actually got a mention and it's good news as well
    what is this "macOS" you speak of?

Excellent news, thanks for the good news...
    *goes into chemistry books to find a compound to neutralise the salt in the reply he posted when it was announced the patch wasn't coming until may*

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for all your hard work.
    It is much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post (Source)
    what is this "macOS" you speak of?
    I heard it is some kind of shiny bling apparatus that can hardly run games at all.

Please do not send me friendship requests. I wouldn't know what to do with them. I never accept them.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast