Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3.01 update coming for PC players on Tuesday

Really appreciated! Thank you all at Frontier :)

Oh yeah, very nice guys...go, go, go...

Thank you for working so hard! [heart]

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you some more information on the 2.3.01 update we mentioned here.

We’re making good progress, so we’re aiming for this update to go live for PC and Mac players on Tuesday (25th), earlier than previously stated. As always, we won’t know for certain that the update will be ready on Tuesday but the docking request has been made and we’re making our way to the slot! If the update does push past that point, your patience and understanding would be greatly appreciated.

There are some separate issues that apply to Xbox Commanders only. We will put this update out as soon as we can too - we understand the frustration caused but rest assured that the developers are working extremely hard to bring these fixes in as soon as possible. We’ll keep you informed on an exact ETA as soon as we know more, but for the moment it looks like it will be a couple of weeks.

Once again, we really appreciate all of your feedback and continued support.
    We scream, whine, pester, nag and... we receive. Splendid!

While I'm very glad our fellow PC CMDRs are getting a fix quickly, and luckily in time for Drews event. I have to admit as a console pleb it feels like we got kicked the crusty bread roll and told to deal with it again.

I do think the team is working very hard to provide us a fix but we receive little info and it does feel as though we are a very low priority.

Regardless. Thank you Ed and team for the continued hard work. Its very appreciated.

Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    I think that's why 2.3 was so buggy. :P
    Ah ja, forgot to mention. Don't forget to wrap this funny black towel around your eyes. THEN boost. :P

To the folks at our wonderful FDev team: may the humorless zombies never bite you... :D

Thank you all a LOT.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you some more information on the 2.3.01 update we mentioned here.

We’re making good progress, so we’re aiming for this update to go live for PC and Mac players on Tuesday (25th), earlier than previously stated. As always, we won’t know for certain that the update will be ready on Tuesday but the docking request has been made and we’re making our way to the slot! If the update does push past that point, your patience and understanding would be greatly appreciated.

There are some separate issues that apply to Xbox Commanders only. We will put this update out as soon as we can too - we understand the frustration caused but rest assured that the developers are working extremely hard to bring these fixes in as soon as possible. We’ll keep you informed on an exact ETA as soon as we know more, but for the moment it looks like it will be a couple of weeks.

Once again, we really appreciate all of your feedback and continued support.
    Thanks Ed! You mentioned that MC payout raises would be going in as a server update. Will these being going live on Tuesday as well or sooner?

I think some of our British friends need to take pizza, beer, and chips to the Fdev offices as a thank you!

Thanks for the update, and much appreciate the work getting the patch out early. It will be nice to have galaxy/system map back to normal.

thank ED, super happy already. Keep up the good work. thanks to all smart programmer's and people at FD

Great news, looking forward to it.

Many thanks Ed ! Luckily for me the game is running pretty smoothly. Although the galaxy map labels are a bit off target.

Flimley

Glad to see you slightly fast track some of the fixes. But next time why not do us all a favour and fix all the "it worked fine before but we've now screwed things up" bugs before even starting beta? Either pay attention to your internal QA team or hire a new one if they aren't objecting to your release decisions.

I for one won't be giving you another penny until you've convinced me you give a damn for quality control.

As always, we won’t know for certain that the update will be ready on Tuesday but the docking request has been made and we’re making our way to the slot!
    Wouldn't it be beautiful if there was a docking computer for game programmers? :D

Anyway, wanted to take the chance to say that regardless of all the rants and criticism, I think you're doing an amazing job! And thanks for a wonderful game (which I can't stop playing, with or without bugs).

OK. Well done to Frontier for sorting this out. Kudos! [up] [up] [up]

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast