Thread: Location of Galnet headquarters anyone?

Location of Galnet headquarters anyone?

After discovering the Galnet logo looks remarkably like the Thargoid spacecraft (or Thargoid) that has been know to pull us out of hyperspace i am now curious.

What system are they in?...Who are they?

Are they in Federation, Imperial, Alliance space or are they in a system under their own control which makes them able to report on all the major powers without in the slightest being biased towards one or the other?

I believe that from what I have seen that I now strongly think that Galnet is in partnership or connected to the Thargoids in one way or another...Why else would their logo look so similar to the shape of a Thargoid's ship when Thargoids have only been sighted in the last year?...

From what I can see is Galnet, like the Thargoids are secretive and little is known about each of their whereabouts and their dealing in the galaxy other than what they report on. I think Galnet really knows what is going on and is feeding us bit by bit until we realise..and then it will be too late....

If I do gain the know of the whereabouts of the mysterious media I will launch an operation to besiege the HQ and found out anything I can about their secrets.

Tess Kirk

I think Galnet hang out in Cambridge.