Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.01

Originally Posted by Guywired View Post (Source)
    Does this patch fix the Xbox main menu lock bug? Or is that still scheduled for next week?
    Originally Posted by Stygian View Post (Source)
    I believe this was for PC and Mac only sorry.
    Indeed, this fix is still scheduled for early may as far as i know.

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #62
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    My oh my, I haven't laughed at an image like that in a long time.

Originally Posted by Globusdiablo View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the reply Brett. Damn... My fps went from 80-90 to 50-60 with my HMD in space stations (Vive) when 2.3 went live. If this patch doesn't fix it, I don't know what to do... Holding my breath...
    Your doing better than me, I went from the 80s and 90s down to the 30s and 40s and occasional 20s in stations and planets....the only time I've felt weird in vr...not nauseated but close

Has the bug with not being able to select markers with the mouse in the Galactic map been fixed also?

Is the issue where multicrew ships in the same instance as a wing will cause the wing to fall appart fixed? Couldn't see it on the list.

6. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #66
    Originally Posted by cptdavep View Post (Source)
    Is the issue where multicrew ships in the same instance as a wing will cause the wing to fall appart fixed? Couldn't see it on the list.
    Is there a bug report posted on the forums that you could link to me regarding this?

Originally Posted by Omegahunter View Post (Source)
    Has the bug with not being able to select markers with the mouse in the Galactic map been fixed also?
    Galaxy and System Map
    •Fixed an issue whereby galaxy and system map popups were offset on resolutions other than 1920x1080
    I think this is what you are after.

No fix for very rare materials not spawning as mission rewards? Some of these materials are only available as a mission reward so you've effectively locked your players out of a section of content they've paid for.

Originally Posted by Cymoril View Post (Source)
    I have it on good authority that they are donating it to the Cambridgeshire County Council to keep all the counties roads free from ice for the next five years.
    It was down to -1°C in Cambridgeshire last night, so it might be needed... Just saying.

Originally Posted by Mads Duus Hansen View Post (Source)
    Also, took 20 posts before the first salt soldier to arrive. I'm impressed, actually in a good way
    Too many people making fun of the pre-emptive salt

Originally Posted by Stygian View Post (Source)
    I believe this was for PC and Mac only sorry.
    Originally Posted by DustyArne View Post (Source)
    Indeed, this fix is still scheduled for early may as far as i know.
    Whoa, wait? Xbox doesn't get ANY of this content today?

Sounds like they didn't farm enough salt, imo.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    That's brilliant! Wonder if I can see it from my house..

Farmed salt from the community for usage later.
    Let me guess... SJA was ordered to unleash minions...

Great! I love the salt farming remark. And ofc the fix for galaxy / system map pop-ups. Thanks FD!

Originally Posted by thearmysredneck View Post (Source)
    Your doing better than me, I went from the 80s and 90s down to the 30s and 40s and occasional 20s in stations and planets....the only time I've felt weird in vr...not nauseated but close
    Remember to double check your graphics settings. I've had the game reset everything to random ultra settings bringing the game to a complete halt. I run SS at 0.65 and hmd-q at 2. But when SS is randomly reset to 1, the game churns to a halt.

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast