Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Phoenix Point crowdfunding now available

  1. #1

    Phoenix Point crowdfunding now available

    Read article here: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...ing-interview/

    Crowdfunding - sadly early bird 25 USD is sold out, but others available! I reccommend backing this, Julian Gollop creator of the original Laser Squad and XCOM games (the best one).

    https://www.fig.co/campaigns/phoenix-point
    Only 4 images. ; )

  2. #2
    As someone who played both XComs and Long War 1, I will totally jump on the bandwagon - this game sounds right up my alley!
    My Glorious Flightstation
    CMDR Herbrand - FA Off Trainee - HTC Vive user

  3. #3
    I backed during the pre-crowdfunding launch, looks very cool. I love the art direction.
    "Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life, probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry."

    "She's a beautiful ship. Shapely, seductive. I'm gonna fly her brains out." --Captain Zapp Brannigan

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by 1500 View Post (Source)
    I backed during the pre-crowdfunding launch, looks very cool. I love the art direction.
    I've been following this game since I heard about it last year. Sadly I didn't bother to sign up for the email updates (I expected too much spam) so I didn't hear about the crowdfunding campaign until today. Never mind though I've backed with the $40 package so all is good. I guess its good since you get Chaos Reborn key too (though I'm not too interested in that game as it doesn't look that great).
    Only 4 images. ; )

  5. #5
    Chaos Reborn is great. Just not very much like X-com at all.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Thargon View Post (Source)
    I've been following this game since I heard about it last year. Sadly I didn't bother to sign up for the email updates (I expected too much spam) so I didn't hear about the crowdfunding campaign until today. Never mind though I've backed with the $40 package so all is good. I guess its good since you get Chaos Reborn key too (though I'm not too interested in that game as it doesn't look that great).
    Fig does not really send out spam. Chaos Reborn actually looks cool and I look forward to trying it out.
    "Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life, probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry."

    "She's a beautiful ship. Shapely, seductive. I'm gonna fly her brains out." --Captain Zapp Brannigan

  7. #7
    They are currently at 80% of funding goal. Pretty quick really, glad to see it.
    Only 4 images. ; )

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Thargon View Post (Source)
    They are currently at 80% of funding goal. Pretty quick really, glad to see it.
    They met their funding goal early (good!).

    However, now they've started offering stretch goals.... I really REALLY hope they don't go the way of Star Citizen -_-
    Only 4 images. ; )

  9. #9
    $602,006 of $500,000 goal
    120% of Goal

    Another 48,000 to the drivable tactical vehicles stretch goal. 24 days 6 hours left.
    Only 4 images. ; )

  10. #10
    $624,092 of $500,000 goal
    19 days 7 hours left

    Cmon peeps, another 25908 to the stetch goal!
    Only 4 images. ; )

  11. #11
    so apparently you cant advertise crowdfunding campaigns on this forum

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by starman View Post (Source)
    so apparently you cant advertise crowdfunding campaigns on this forum
    Why not? There's nothing to say you can't talk about it? Why not - I'm a consumer, I've bought into this game, what's the problem?
    Only 4 images. ; )

  13. #13
    30 hours left. Prototype game play demo showing boss battle.

    http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/...eplay-revealed
    "Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life, probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry."

    "She's a beautiful ship. Shapely, seductive. I'm gonna fly her brains out." --Captain Zapp Brannigan