Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you achieved in the last 24 hours?

Last night I collected the remaining CSD to unlock Ram Tah, took my explorer/minor python with 4 heatsink modules and upgraded them together with the collector and prospector controllers.

Now I have over 20ly range when fully loaded with 128 +10 tonnes of mined metals.

Took 38 ASPA to The Sarge.

Today took the ASP down to see Hera Tani, gave her all the cigars she could ever smoke. Upgraded the surface scanner to G4 long range.

Soon it will be time for Broo to put the kettle on, hope he's got a big enough kettle.

Originally Posted by Arry View Post (Source)
    Stole? How, please do tell.
    The short version is that Npc miners can now be found in any system (or so it seems at least) Check to see if vessels in supercruise carry a refinery and interdict them. Bring some hatch breakers and collection limpets.
    I'll type up a more complete guide tonight and link it here later.
    Three exclamation marks...
    The sure sign of a diseased mind!!

Playing as Cmdr Wampso Ruukh

Agriculture, Boom, Hatch Breaker Limpets, Collector Limpets, High Rank T6/7/9, Keelback, Asp with Refinery, Interdict in Shipping Lanes or Nav Beacon. All combined = decent chance to pilfer diamonds.
    Tribalistic Fanboyism is not good for the game, any game really. I Love Elite, but don't always love the implementation of the ideas nor the development philosophy.

had a long day, sweating my nadds off and still stuck in this flight suit

but i made 20 mil so worth the sweatty suit interior.. (not bad for trading in colonia)

Finally got around to finishing my trutter. There was a few things I wanted to re roll, and change my undersized prismatic from reinforced to thermal resist.

Now have a trutter with 2400mj shield, with 50% resists for thermal and kinetic, 65% for explosive, carries 760 ton of cargo, boosts to 488 and jumps 32ly unloaded, 22ly with 760 ton.

For funsies took it into a haz res lastnight and made 3 million in bounties.

Might make a couple of feedback cascade rails for it tonight, and ditch one of my corrosive mcs and a scramble spectrum pulse laser, as the only thing that gave me a bit of trouble in the haz res was a scb spamming elite anaconda.

Suppose at some point I should do some actual trading in it...
    My name is Cmd thefruitbat, I self nerf.

Originally Posted by Scrat View Post (Source)
    I helped to stop an outbreak in the Bento system by providing thousands tons of basic medicines with my trusty T9 'Blacky' and got a whole lot of money in return (about 8 million credits in an hour).
    8 million in an hour?!

...looks up price of T9....can't afford one. I guess the rich get richer.

What's the rebuy on your T9?

Originally Posted by BlackSpaceCowboy View Post (Source)
    8 million in an hour?!

...looks up price of T9....can't afford one. I guess the rich get richer.

What's the rebuy on your T9?
    It was 2800 Cr Profit per ton for a 2 jump trip. With my PvE multi purpose fit (got a fighter bay and shield cells) the rebuy is 4.6 Million. Fitted for trading it is less.

Made some pretty screenshots around Maia.

Ferried some more Geological Eqiupment for the (apparently futile) Fed Community Goal.

Killed a Vulture with a Taipan. Twice.

Visited the Thargoid crash site in HIP 17403.

Unlocked and leveled Prof. Palin to 4.

Drove the SRV mindlessly around Palin's facility for the fun of it.

Made more screenshots with the settings cranked up to Ultra.

Laptop's video card overheated and that was it for today.

I filed 13 bug reports (no kidding)...

...but only cause my Docking Computer had not succeeded in killing me. Lord knows, it tried!

Looked into joining an Astronomical Society for near where I live

Originally Posted by Scrat View Post (Source)
    It was 2800 Cr Profit per ton for a 2 jump trip. With my PvE multi purpose fit (got a fighter bay and shield cells) the rebuy is 4.6 Million. Fitted for trading it is less.
    The scruff you find around this neighborhood! The re-buy on my Cutter is 45M.... Please park around back!

Originally Posted by kpmop View Post (Source)
    ...i'm finally going to play Elite ... or open the bottle of cider I found in the fridge and stare vacantly out of the window... decisions decisions...
    Take a trip to Hutton and you can do both!

oh just got myself wanted by alioth independent while trying to get allied with them
    the usual dumb crap i always do

In RL: I've not died.

In Elite: I've not died.

All good here
    Jon
    T-6E

Cmdr Jon "Cold" Tallinn. Exploring for the Federation in the Lakon Type-6 Explorer, Hober Mallow II.
    A lover of Ice Worlds. Always searching for planets with an axial tilt of 90 degrees.

I posted a small guide here:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...50#post5441650
    Three exclamation marks...
    The sure sign of a diseased mind!!

Playing as Cmdr Wampso Ruukh

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast