Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you achieved in the last 24 hours?

What have i achieved?

Nothing. Its a video game. I play to pass the time and have fun doing so.

Honestly, sometimes it feels like people forget at the end of the day - you are all grown men playing pretend space pew pew. ....this is not going on your CV folks.

Sorry.

Originally Posted by Electric Kite View Post (Source)
    you are all grown men
    Citation needed.

Originally Posted by CMDR Heisenberg B. Damned View Post (Source)
    Citation needed.
    Ill concede this point.

What have i achieved?

Honestly, sometimes it feels like people forget at the end of the day - you are all grown men playing pretend space pew pew. ....this is not going on your CV folks.

Sorry.
    Leaving the game with 10 credits more than when you started; IS an achievement.
    WOOF! WOOF!

WHAT!? You think I said or did something wrong again? Blame T.j's cat.

8 out of 10 Cats, have me on their ignore lists: 5 out of 10 posters; have me on their kill lists?

Oh dear, it seems that I have joined the Elite. Does that mean, that now I have to oppress the masses?

Originally Posted by Arry View Post (Source)
    Leaving the game with 10 credits more than when you started; IS an achievement.
    If thats what you need to believe..im not going to try tell you otherwise.

Good luck man...

What have i achieved?

Sorry.
    I feel the same way, but you aren't going to convince anyone.
    Tribalistic Fanboyism is not good for the game, any game really. I Love Elite, but don't always love the implementation of the ideas nor the development philosophy.

Originally Posted by Dbrn47 View Post (Source)
    I feel the same way, but you aren't going to convince anyone.
    Thats OK, i dont need to. Some folks are beyond reasoning with. Thats why we have the ignore button though, so its not all bad.

Nothing today, yet, still at work.
    But in the past 24, I bought and engineered my 2nd Dolphin, found a navy rank mission and raised my Imperial rank one rank closer to a Cutter, and.. nope, that was all I had time to do before bed.

Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    But in the past 24, I bought and engineered my 2nd Dolphin, found a navy rank mission and raised my Imperial rank one rank closer to a Cutter, and.. nope, that was all I had time to do before bed.
    How are you going to look at yourself in the mirror tomorrow???

You sicken me.

El nada. Zero, zip, nothing. I went to a CZ and gained about 50 mil credits for no real gain as far as the game goes. I guess that counts for something. Two more rebuys in the bank if they're needed.

Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    Don't let your dreams be dreams... If you believe, you can achieve.
    Tribalistic Fanboyism is not good for the game, any game really. I Love Elite, but don't always love the implementation of the ideas nor the development philosophy.

bagged a few hundred tonnes of tea, escaped some nasty bountyhunters while shieldless and had a lot of fun with friends.

Hutton Mugger, Bast-erd, Teabagger, '749er, Thunderbirds Rescue Team

Thats OK, i dont need to. Some folks are beyond reasoning with. Thats why we have the ignore button though, so its not all bad.
    What "IGNORE" button?

Hello? Hello? Anyone?

Originally Posted by evanevery View Post (Source)
    What "IGNORE" button?

Hello? Hello? Anyone?
    Highlighted in Yellow

Originally Posted by CMDR Heisenberg B. Damned View Post (Source)
    Highlighted in Yellow

That's the one I hit every time a see a new mod in the forums.
    WOOF! WOOF!

WHAT!? You think I said or did something wrong again? Blame T.j's cat.

8 out of 10 Cats, have me on their ignore lists: 5 out of 10 posters; have me on their kill lists?

Oh dear, it seems that I have joined the Elite. Does that mean, that now I have to oppress the masses?

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast