Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you achieved in the last 24 hours?

What have you achieved in the last 24 hours?

I'm curious!

This morning, i logged in, did my update, and hopped in to my Anaconda.

Then stared blankly at my map for something to do.
    I didn't fancy trekking down to the CG, so i ignored that. So i took a look at my Engineers.
    I still have a few to unlock, so that was my mission for today.
    I had 20 Kimatran cigars to deliver.
    25 Xihe thingies.
    I needed to get bromulite(or whatever) to Alioth, but i also needed the permit to get in!

So, i set course for Xihe. Picked up 10 more thingies. Then set course for Kimatra, and...
    They only had 8. EIGHT!?
    My OCD nearly killed me.
    Then I headed off to deliver these.
    But i couldn't be bothered to do it again. So i left it at that for now.
    Then headed off to find the permit for Alioth.
    I found an Alioth Independent controlled system, and then proceeded to murder all of the pirates at the CNB there.
    After two hours, I cashed in my vouchers. And...
    Still not allied.

Then i had to go to work.

So basically, I achieved non of my goals this morning.

Lol

But i had fun doing it.

Cargo + CNB is highly advised if you enjoy chaos. I used up my SCBs in the first 10 minutes until i got everything under control. Lol

What did you achieve?

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Made my first 100 merits ever in PP. I feel like using mining lances for the novelty value, and thought I'd use the opportunity to see PP from the inside for a few weeks rather than just wait and grind the module at the last minute.

Made an ieagle last night... or i should say finished it.
    allready had the DDT5 E drives and modded PD.

only needed to lose some weight.
    she goes 844ms.. altho i still prefer my 720ms eagle... guess its a fed thing..

Flew some passenger missions mixed with delivery missions mixed with cargo running. So basically my typical gaming session.

Not a damn thing..

I don't think I've even logged into elite since the first week of MC beta going live. Season Four of competitive Rocket League started up and I've been deep into that.

Took my 'Local Galnet system scan count' to 1,550 for the year.
    Supplied two more 'System Descriptions' to the CoR database.

What is this thing that people keeping talking about called `OCD`? Yes, i know it`s a medical type of condition, but i see far too many people say this and I don`t see the problem.

Is this something that schools have labelled young men that have lots of energy and like things to be methodical? Because if it is, that`s not a problem, it`s a normal personality trait of some people. And those schools should stop telling people that.

y`know when i got custody of my girl, she insisted she had this `scratch problem` rash on her legs which was diagnosed at school from her teachers. i saw nothing. i told her there wasn`t a problem and just to trust me and just be a girl.

That mysterious rash vanished and was never a problem and she went on to greater things. Modern schools today hurt children more than help them with this `touchy feely` rubbish.

Oh wait i`ve completely gone off the post topic. Sorry. Just had to rant.

Not quite the last 24hrs but at approx. 1am (UK) on Monday morning I discovered my first volcanic activity. I have been actively searching on every body I've landed on (that has it) since I left the bubble just before Christmas.

I'm also as far from the start as I have ever been, but this increases daily. Currently searching another body for silicate vapour geysers. I am approximately equidistant from the bubble, Colonia & Beagle Point.

i managed friendly/allied reputation with the two factions at my current base for shortrange exploration missions... a combined effort of exploration data, bountyhunting far from sol, mining a not-metallic ring, some donation mission plopping up here and than, and, well, shortrange exploration missions...

now picked up two well payed exploration passenger missions, one in the direction i wanted to search for potential geyser and fumarole locations in a planetary nebula, and a second one i haven't done before ("Nice Ice" - cool title...), and set up my route for tonight (and tomorrow probably).

Originally Posted by SeaFireliv View Post (Source)
    What is this thing that people keeping talking about called `OCD`? Yes, i know it`s a medical type of condition, but i see far too many people say this and I don`t see the problem.

Is this something that schools have labelled young men that have lots of energy and like things to be methodical? Because if it is, that`s not a problem, it`s a normal personality trait of some people. And those schools should stop telling people that.

y`know when i got custody of my girl, she insisted she had this `scratch problem` rash on her legs which was diagnosed at school from her teachers. i saw nothing. i told her there wasn`t a problem and just to trust me and just be a girl.

That mysterious rash vanished and was never a problem and she went on to greater things. Modern schools today hurt children more than help them with this `touchy feely` rubbish.

Oh wait i`ve completely gone off the post topic. Sorry. Just had to rant.
    Thats not OCD mate. Thats ADHD or HDD.

not sure how to explain OCD in english..

Originally Posted by Conch View Post (Source)
    How about as being a disorder that involves overly obsessive and compulsive behaviour?

In game, I finally bit the bullet and started upgrading my Corvette, which meant pretty-much emptying my piggy-bank.
    That, in turn, means that even though I'm sitting on about Cr4bn in ships, I'm now running cargo missions in a Keelback until I've got enough funds for the re-buys for the big-boys-toys.

Originally Posted by Conch View Post (Source)
    Best way is to link to a medical site - OCD

Think you also meant ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Stealthie View Post (Source)
    In game, I finally bit the bullet and started upgrading my Corvette, which meant pretty-much emptying my piggy-bank.
    That, in turn, means that even though I'm sitting on about Cr4bn in ships, I'm now running cargo missions in a Keelback until I've got enough funds for the re-buys for the big-boys-toys.
    That isn't really OCD ...

Well...I flew around aimlessly for 7 hours just looking for chemical manipulators (I'm not new at this)...then gave up, fired up IL2 Battle of Stalingrad where thankfully, they don't exist

Originally Posted by SeaFireliv View Post (Source)
    What is this thing that people keeping talking about called `OCD`?
    It's when you feel unreasonably triggered by things like this:
    https://www.google.ie/search?q=ocd+t...=1996&bih=1080

didnt even run a mission last night. just hopped in mu vulture and went to ltt4447 and cashed in my 3 assassination mission from the previous night. 1 million credits. Need the money to trick out my FDS i just copped.

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast