Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast

Thread: What have you achieved in the last 24 hours?

Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    Challenge? - Being able to find the time to simply fly back and forth, over and over, more than other people? And let me guess, to further increase the challenge? Out of game resources to find cargo location, and not playing in OPEN?
    Dude.

Seriously.

There was no need for that.

Originally Posted by GreyAreaUK View Post (Source)
    Dude.

Seriously.

There was no need for that.
    Apologies... You're probably right...

But a trading CG is hardly a challenge is it... Let's at least be frank about it. Point, jump, dock, sell, point, jump, dock, buy. Now add in out of game resources to tell you where to buy, modes to reduce "unwanted attention" and where does that leave it?

But a trading CG is hardly a challenge is it... Let's at least be frank about it. Point, jump, dock, sell, point, jump, dock, buy. Now add in out of game resources to tell you where to buy, modes to reduce "unwanted attention" and where does that leave it?
    It leaves it as a game that some people play, which is more then you do, by your own admission.

Depends on what sort of challenge you're after. Not everyone wants edge-of-your-seat, dicing-with-death scenarios. Sometimes the challenge is to do the CG turnaround faster than other people, or to haul for longer periods of time (stick-with-it-ness if you like).

Originally Posted by Karlos Ploryman View Post (Source)
    Hi commanders,

in the last 24 hours I brought home my fresh new rig (Ryzen7, GTX 1080, 16GB RAM) with Windows 10. I am totally new to Win10 and I do not like this system so far... Is it just my feeling, or does Microsoft make every new version of windows worse then its predecessor? Well in case of Win10, maybe tablets and phones are to be blamed... :/

I downloaded the EDLauncher installer from the Frontier store (from my downloadable product list), I ran it and got bunch of very weird errors... Thus ending my late night computer session quite upset, Launcher not installed, download of game files not started (I wanted to keep it running overnight).

I hope I will be able to install it today (hopefully kids will be asleep before 9), wish me luck!

o7 Karlos
    Hi commanders,

after returning to the recovery point of win10 (just after clean installation) I managed to install the launcher flawlessly, the game is running beautifully... Can wait to get VR helmet (oculus or vive ???)...

Before I decided to go back to the recovery point, I tried all kind of stuff described in "Frontiers support for common launcher problems" and none of that stuff worked.

So ... for me it is a MASSIVE achievment made in the last 24 hours ;-)

C u ingame! Karlos

Originally Posted by GreyAreaUK View Post (Source)
    Depends on what sort of challenge you're after. Not everyone wants edge-of-your-seat, dicing-with-death scenarios. Sometimes the challenge is to do the CG turnaround faster than other people, or to haul for longer periods of time (stick-with-it-ness if you like).
    You're right... I apologise... Not in a great mood this morning...

You're right... I apologise... Not in a great mood this morning...
    No worries mate

Railroad won another system and station for a fed faction against slavers - closing another slave market.

Right on the edge of Black Omega space.

I went to Hutton. The trip back was a bit more interesting, but I'll save that for another thread.

I slipped on decking fell, sprained my shoulder and got bruises all down my right side. Barely missed a lump of stone that would have broken my arm. Now if that's not an achievement I dunno what is...

More positively my partner and I completed our first 3d printer... Which was nice.

Still in pain from the fall tho...

Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post (Source)
    I slipped on decking fell, sprained my shoulder and got bruises all down my right side. Barely missed a lump of stone that would have broken my arm. Now if that's not an achievement I dunno what is...

More positively my partner and I completed our first 3d printer... Which was nice.

Still in pain from the fall tho...
    OK, you win.

Originally Posted by dragoniv View Post (Source)
    OK, you win.
    Yay... It's nice to win occasionally... Ow ow...

Uploaded my details into Inara and out of tens of thousands of players - I'm ranked 27!!

I spent time reading the forums and had several ideas all of which are worthy of a thread on these boards but one in particular which I will spend some time on tonight, all being well, and unleash it on you poor folks tomorrow... The thinking went on for some time and I never got to even load the game

I bought the Synth Pack for my FDL so my ship looks pretty. The fun part is I play in solo so no one, including myself gets to see my pretty ship. I'm kind of special I think...

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast