Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.02 Coming 10am BST 27/04

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Update 2.3.02 Coming 10am BST 27/04

Hi everyone,

We're extending tomorrow morning's usual hour-long downtime to roughly two hours to allow us to implement the 2.3.02 update (for PC and Mac players).

The galaxy servers will go down at 8am and they are expected to be back up for 10am. This information is subject to change, but it is the current plan. I'll let you know if there are any changes to this. The downtime will affect Xbox One Players too, but the 2.3.02 patch will not be added for Xbox One.
    The update contains the following changes:

Stability Fixes
    • Fixed a crash that could occur in Capital Ship encounters
    • Fixed a crash that could occur under various circumstances, such as when alt-tabbing and loading the game

Factions
    • Reverted 2.3's increase in faction influence from redeeming bounty vouchers

General Fixes & Tweaks
    • Fixed an issue with a vessel's total value not reflecting changes when outfitting modules

Missions
    • Fixed an adjudication server disconnection from passenger missions

Is this on all platforms?

Thanks for the update...looking forward to the fixes.

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3
    Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    Is this on all platforms?

Thanks for the update...looking forward to the fixes.
    I've updated the OP to reflect this. It will be for PC and Mac, but Xbox will have downtime.

I have a day off tomorrow... I'll just have to stay in bed longer then, until the servers come back up

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

We're extending tomorrow morning's usual hour-long downtime to roughly two hours to allow us to implement the 2.3.02 update (for PC and Mac players).

The galaxy servers will go down at 8am and they are expected to be back up for 10am. This information is subject to change, but it is the current plan. I'll let you know if there are any changes to this. The downtime will affect Xbox One Players too, but the 2.3.02 patch will not be added for Xbox One.
    The update contains the following changes:

Stability Fixes
    • Fixed a crash that could occur in Capital Ship encounters
    • Fixed a crash that could occur under various circumstances, such as when alt-tabbing and loading the game

Factions
    Reverted 2.3's increase in faction influence from redeeming bounty vouchers

General Fixes & Tweaks
    • Fixed an issue with a vessel's total value not reflecting changes when outfitting modules

Missions
    • Fixed an adjudication server disconnection from passenger missions
    reverted increase , why

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    I have a day off tomorrow... I'll just have to stay in bed longer then, until the servers come back up
    Woe is you.

Originally Posted by Catskin View Post (Source)
    reverted increase , why
    oh by the way forgot to say fast work guys

Originally Posted by Catskin View Post (Source)
    reverted increase , why
    There's a big thread about it breaking things.

...and I see we've reverted to the normal state, where anyone with an aspect ratio wider than 16:9 gets ignored.

Originally Posted by duckofdeath View Post (Source)
    ...and I see we've reverted to the normal state, where anyone with an aspect ratio wider than 16:9 gets ignored.
    QA-Mitch did say they were aware of the issue on my new bug report thread

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-21-9-displays

Still not fixed the galaxy map then?

Closing for a tick while I remove the childish posts. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

We're back.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast