Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.02 Coming 10am BST 27/04

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    but the 2.3.02 patch will not be added for Xbox One.
    When the release for Xbox happens, can we expect 1 patch release on one day? or a couple spread out over a couple days like it's been for PC/Mac now?
    CMDR Guywired: XBL / Twitter / Port: Walker City / Anaconda: Void Breaker / Python: Astral Queen / Asp Explorer: The Asp Predator

The "Reverted 2.3's increase in faction influence from redeeming bounty vouchers" is interesting.

Does it mean the entire SuperPower Bounty mechanics are reverted, too (i.e. handed in benefits the controlling Faction again if not SuperPower-aligned, as it was pre-2.3) ?

...isn't sure what's going on.
    Cheers Ed.

Thank you FDEV for rapidly deploying patches to fix the worst bugs. While we all hope that every major content release is completely bug-free, in reality that's not remotely likely. But it's good to know that you're continually chipping away at the problems that the community uncovers and the game will surely get a bit better with each small patch. Keep up the good work!

Elite: Dangerous - mile wide, player deep.

keep em coming!

Follow me on Twitch
    - usually basic game play simply showcasing the config/setup and experience with goal to capture something unique?!

Originally Posted by FalconFly View Post (Source)
    The "Reverted 2.3's increase in faction influence from redeeming bounty vouchers" is interesting.

Does it mean the entire SuperPower Bounty mechanics are reverted, too (i.e. handed in benefits the controlling Faction again if not SuperPower-aligned, as it was pre-2.3) ?
    I think the Super Power mechanics are staying.

Originally Posted by Adam Waite View Post (Source)
    In 2.3 we increased the amount of influence from bounty vouchers, this change will revert that back to pre 2.3 levels. All other changes are remaining as they are now, for the time being at least.

Originally Posted by Guywired View Post (Source)
    When the release for Xbox happens, can we expect 1 patch release on one day? or a couple spread out over a couple days like it's been for PC/Mac now?
    I would expect that everything that has been patched for PC will be rolled into one for Xbox.
    Commander Monk Edgecomb
    Duke, HIP 16858

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.”

Does it make sense to patch something like influence possibilitys on only one (two) platform during it stays on the other? Pc cmdrs doesn't have increased influence whyle xBox cmdrs still can do it? I mean....we share the same universe (even if we will never meet)

Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    I would expect that everything that has been patched for PC will be rolled into one for Xbox.
    That being the case, didn't they just add a week to 10 days on to the Xbox menu bug fix by adding to what needs to go through certification?
    CMDR Guywired: XBL / Twitter / Port: Walker City / Anaconda: Void Breaker / Python: Astral Queen / Asp Explorer: The Asp Predator

Thank you very much!
    "Foxtrott-Romeo-Alpha" - CMDR Francis G. Blackly - Soldier of Fortune since 3270
    Pilot of the Asp Explorer
    "DSE Cayetano Valdès" <- Click for Coriolis Data
    Be a commander, fly a spaceship, live the adventure.

I would think the influence would be a server side fix. If that's the case, it will fix the XB1 side as well.

Good question and one I'd like some clarity on.
    I'm assuming the roll back reduces BHing influence effect but that the recent superpower mechanic is still relevant.

Originally Posted by Lucius-Darcia View Post (Source)
    Does it make sense to patch something like influence possibilitys on only one (two) platform during it stays on the other? Pc cmdrs doesn't have increased influence whyle xBox cmdrs still can do it? I mean....we share the same universe (even if we will never meet)
    Could be a server side change.

PS
    Actually I am pretty sure it is. I don't think the client is able to manipulate the BGS, this would be open to all kinds of cheats. So no reason they can't change it for Xbox and PC without deploying a client update on both platforms.

Originally Posted by Perseus View Post (Source)
    Good question and one I'd like some clarity on.
    I'm assuming the roll back reduces BHing influence effect but that the recent superpower mechanic is still relevant.
    correct

Good on Frontier.

I'm glad to see these small patches in quick succession, and hope it will be a harbinger of the future.

Has Frontier switched to devops?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast