Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.02 Coming 10am BST 27/04

Originally Posted by Guywired View Post (Source)
    That being the case, didn't they just add a week to 10 days on to the Xbox menu bug fix by adding to what needs to go through certification?
    IDK what the certification process involves or how long it takes. If I were to guess, I'd say that they wouldn't submit for certification until they are satisfied with the hot fixes enough that they could submit without having to be concerned about further changes.
    Commander Monk Edgecomb
    Duke, HIP 16858

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.”

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    • Fixed an adjudication server disconnection from passenger missions
    AW YEAH!

That's caught me way too many times, glad it's sorted!

Any word on mining buffs and reverting the removal of the exporting of engineering data from the API?

These were both promised to me in my imagination so I'm eagerly awaiting them.

*dies*

thanks for the patch though.

Thanks a lot for reacting so quickly!

Factions
    • Reverted 2.3's increase in faction influence from redeeming bounty vouchers
    Tbh I could have done without this re-re-balancing, but judging from the voices around here you have the vast majority on your side.

Originally Posted by NavyBee View Post (Source)
    Thanks a lot for reacting so quickly!

Tbh I could have done without this re-re-balancing, but judging from the voices around here you have the vast majority on your side.
    You must not play the bgs for an independent faction. Its near impossible to gain influence in a system with traffic.

I'm slightly confused. I thought the all platforms would be on equal versions of the game since horizons was released? If that's no longer the case, should all patches now be considered for PC only unless specified otherwise? Also wondering if this will cause issues on server side of things like BGS?

Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post (Source)
    I'm slightly confused. I thought the all platforms would be on equal versions of the game since horizons was released? If that's no longer the case, should all patches now be considered for PC only unless specified otherwise? Also wondering if this will cause issues on server side of things like BGS?
    Major updates yes, bug fixing patches not so much.

There have been a number of XBox only patch/updates since Horizons was released also. If the update only address bugs and doesn't introduce new features.

And as others have said, the BGS changes are most likely to be done server side for all platforms.

Hi everyone,

We're extending tomorrow morning's usual hour-long downtime to roughly two hours to allow us to implement the 2.3.02 update (for PC and Mac players).

The galaxy servers will go down at 8am and they are expected to be back up for 10am. This information is subject to change, but it is the current plan. I'll let you know if there are any changes to this. The downtime will affect Xbox One Players too, but the 2.3.02 patch will not be added for Xbox One.
    The update contains the following changes:

Stability Fixes
    • Fixed a crash that could occur in Capital Ship encounters
    • Fixed a crash that could occur under various circumstances, such as when alt-tabbing and loading the game

Factions
    • Reverted 2.3's increase in faction influence from redeeming bounty vouchers

General Fixes & Tweaks
    • Fixed an issue with a vessel's total value not reflecting changes when outfitting modules

Missions
    • Fixed an adjudication server disconnection from passenger missions
    2 updates in a week? Am I dreaming? PLEASE , keep it up!

I don't mind having to download anything up to 400Mb if this means active Bug killing!
    "These days any man who can sew a black flag and get ten fools to follow him can take a prize.
    They can take it because of the fear that I and men like me have instilled in their prey.
    But they can't do what I can do. They're not built for it. And sooner or later, they'll be exposed." Capt'n Flint

Piracy By Sandro Sammarco

Greedy Raider Channel , Piracy , PvP , Tutorials, Tests , Stupid stuff and more!

Any word on the bug where crew members sometimes warp into the pilots chair, or where hud elements don't show up for crew flying in the SLF or using the Gunner position?

Srsly, FD, how about to fix rare mission reward especially with EFC?

• Fixed a crash that could occur under various circumstances, such as when alt-tabbing and loading the game
    This is great. Thanks!

Is there any chance to play the game or just waiting for updates every week. I'm starting to be frustrated. Please, let me play the game.
    Thanks

More updates...

Ugh, more updates...

Do you not test your updates BEFORE you press them on us so that you do not have to bring servers down yet again for patches...It's damned annoying.

Originally Posted by Mustafar 3 View Post (Source)
    Is there any chance to play the game or just waiting for updates every week. I'm starting to be frustrated. Please, let me play the game.
    Thanks
    Server downtime happens every Thursday morning (UK) regardless as server maintenance. Makes very good sense to me, to roll in stability updates to 2.3 (major patch) with that, causing one downtime, instead of two.

Cheers Ears,

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast