View Entry Info: Passenger mission Abandoning clears ALL Cabbins

Category:
PC/MAC Bug Reports

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Passenger mission Abandoning clears ALL Cabbins

Passenger mission Abandoning clears ALL Cabbins

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    21:16:11 IGT

Date of occurrence
    26/04/2017

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    Beluga Liner

Commander Name
    Ra Senche

Description
    I was gathering missions and exidently accepted one that went 1k out from the bubble.. so i Abandoned it. using the transactions tab and continued on gathering missions only to see all my filled up cabins were empty. whilst there still active in my Transactions tab. and i ended up completing 12 missions in 1 go whilst i only had 9 passenger cabins.
    It is only limited by the Limit on missions of the same type thing that has been added.

Steps to Reproduce
    1- Fill up your ship with Passenger missions that keep you in the same system (maybe not be necessary but thats how i done it.) but keep 1 slot open.
    2- Fill your last slot with a mission outside of the system and Abandon it afterwards using the Transactions tab.
    3- then look back at your cabins and there empty yet the passenger missions are still active. 4- you can continue filling up the cabins with missions.
    4b - if you get a transaction error restart the entire client and it should work again.

Additional files?
    A Transaction tab that holds more passenger missions then any ship can handle right now.
    https://i.gyazo.com/23c50d9156ed1ae8...b2883add51.jpg
    https://i.gyazo.com/7f5a2e71c7944761...e607a1a618.jpg
    Empty Cabins in the mean time.
    https://i.gyazo.com/2a4be08fdf05c454...1f5f49e07d.jpg

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey RaSenche,

Thanks for the report.

If this happens again can you please send us over your Netlog to assist in this investigaiton.

Please access your Network settings found in the Options section of the main menu.
    Ensure that "Logging" is set to On.

Netlogs location (default): C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Frontier_Developments\Products\PUBLIC_TEST_SERVER\Logs
    Please remember to use the bug reporting template, found in our guidelines for posting threads about bugs!
    Please check our known issues threads before making your report:
    PC & Mac - Known Issues Thread
    Xbox One - Known Issues Thread

i got back to it and here's the net-log with a corresponding video.
    Attachment 120294

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #4
    Thank you for the video and Netlog.

I've passed this on to assist in the investigation.
    Please remember to use the bug reporting template, found in our guidelines for posting threads about bugs!
    Please check our known issues threads before making your report:
    PC & Mac - Known Issues Thread
    Xbox One - Known Issues Thread

Ever worse...

Do the above and then restart. You now have all your missions still but passenger cabins are empty. Repeat the procedure until you have 20 passenger missions.

Originally Posted by Turranius View Post (Source)
    Ever worse...

Do the above and then restart. You now have all your missions still but passenger cabins are empty. Repeat the procedure until you have 20 passenger missions.

Yea thats the step 4 i wrote up.