Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Well, I did not win the final, well not yet they are checking through the votes now!

However, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who voted... AMAZING.

Like to thank the FUEL RATS for letting me spam their chatroom every night!

A special thank you goes to Obsidian Ant for the HUGE support he gave me through youtube, he did not need to do that, and shows what a true gent he really is!

Also thanks goes to the following commanders, Randex Killer, Axel Loyde, Anfield Marauder and BjornTHV for spamming my link on his live feed.

Ductchman141 for starting the thread in the XBOX one forum.

Alec Turner for trying to sort out the troll that attacked us.

And also Imo for helping me with voting.

There are many many, many more of you I would like to thank... So here goes!!!

These are the commanders that kept voting for me!

Nick Sticks, Deep Thought 42, Dregory The Crow, Imo, Pville_Piper, CptXabaras, Vindelanos, Krylite, Dielos, Ouberos, Clicker, Mottikhan, Sonof Hibachhi, Garagiste, XW_Ziggy, Fademist, CptXabaras, Dutchman141, Badger808, The Blob, Lunchmoney, Blairvoyach, Craith, Artigan99, The Only Ichi, Znort, Esral Sa Nikto, Dirtbird, Alec Turner, Comrade Napoleon, Xzanfr, Seafireliv, Jakester13, Spacecat, Jaffz, Troz, The New Number Two, Sirwade, Therubberduck, Godnamedthor, Miketuppen, Winterwalker, Craith, Rochester, Globusdiablo, StarlightPL, LeeJamesRiches, Commanderchief, Kucian Arkright, Jaiotu, Bran Tse Mallory, Luniticisi, Noctover, Masagmarod, Theory318, Tim Landfeld, TGC Brony TO, R3D1, MrGreen13, Redfoxone, Kaltern, Snooch LeBooch, Myristyl, Harker, Garbarrage, TieKnee, Angusmadmac1, CMDR Michael Dodds, Arvel Yael, Blackie999, Dielos, Actionman2222, Twisted Helix, Ulrin, DLewth, Smokeingcat1369, Sleutelbos, Ozrix84, Starman, INaeem, DownTownSIX, Armholeeio, Bond00789lol, Budstud, Guywired, Futuristic Kung Fu, Skidney, Bigity, Tel Prydain, Notwyn, Starboyy, Saltyseadog, Calvert, Piy, Requiem Mortis, Windie004, CMDR CPT Boris, Call_Me-Trent, Globusdiablo, Axrael, CMDR Dozer, Zenith, IamME, Mrcling, Orclord, Wavey, Cagman, Futurisitc Kung Fu, Tassier, Hobb, Tesla3E, Andicoombes, Clifra Jones, Garagiste, TheSunGirl, Toms, John Willi, Zieman, Tentacle Love, The100thmonkey, CMDR Cheese Wedge, Krylite, CerberusAlpha, AAyush, Iconoclypse, Mr Cynical, Ajcrean, CptXabaras, Gravedodger, WotnoChad, Cmd Delmonte, ClarionZ, Requiem Mortis, Exgoaltender, Patau82, Rootsrat, Redfoxone, Cubed, Stryka Choon, mmm, CerberusAlpha, CMDR Heisenberg B, Tassier, Tim Langfield, MasCh, Rob At Work, Fademist, Marc_Hicks, Barking_Mad, Aute, Gimi, Irie 3030, Whitehair, and G4ry

Now the XBox Commanders...

Esral Sa Nikto, ThatRubberDuck, Godnamedthor, Windie004, Globusdiablo, Sharpiejas, Masagmarod, GoldBandit321, TGC Brony TO, Tim Langfeld, Requiem Mortis, Knothead, Armholeeio, AlphaPapaEcho, Atoning Unifex, Divine Cerinian, Mr Cyincal, Myglyd360, Dutchman141, Ezren, RottenRope25, Who?, Alucard6679, Actionman2222, Bond00789lol, Grimmb13, Wolfe3, Endless Zepher, Gngr29,
    Windiw004, Niels83, Iconoclypse, R43per, FunkyCold84, Perditrix, and CMDR Frank

If I missed anyone sorry about that, and there might be a few doubles in there, just having to read through all the threads to get the names!

Anyway, I cannot say it enough, you have helped me so so much, I thank you all honestly and truly from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU.

I will be uploading an unboxing video when the computer arrives.

Come join our Elite club TODAY!!!! www.EliteDangerousClub.com

o7, no worries
    Who am I ? I'm not sure myself but give me half hour to do a google search and a witty response

Originally Posted by CommanderRyder View Post (Source)
    Well, I did not win the final, well not yet they are checking through the votes now!

A special thank you goes to Obsidian Ant for the HUGE support he gave me through youtube, he did not need to do that, and shows what a true gent he really is!

Also thanks goes to the following commanders, Randex Killer, Axel Loyde, Anfield Marauder and BjornTHV for spamming my link on his live feed.

Nick Sticks, Deep Thought 42, Dregory The Crow, Imo, Pville_Piper, CptXabaras, Vindelanos, Krylite, Dielos, Ouberos, Clicker, Mottikhan, Sonof Hibachhi, Garagiste, XW_Ziggy, Fademist, CptXabaras, Dutchman141, Badger808, The Blob, Lunchmoney, Blairvoyach, Craith, Artigan99, The Only Ichi, Znort, Esral Sa Nikto, Dirtbird, Alec Turner, Comrade Napoleon, Xzanfr, Seafireliv, Jakester13, Spacecat, Jaffz, Troz, The New Number Two, Sirwade, Therubberduck, Godnamedthor, Miketuppen, Winterwalker, Craith, Rochester, Globusdiablo, StarlightPL, LeeJamesRiches, Commanderchief, Kucian Arkright, Jaiotu, Bran Tse Mallory, Luniticisi, Noctover, Masagmarod, Theory318, Tim Landfeld, TGC Brony TO, R3D1, MrGreen13, Redfoxone, Kaltern, Snooch LeBooch, Myristyl, Harker, Garbarrage, TieKnee, Angusmadmac1, CMDR Michael Dodds, Arvel Yael, Blackie999, Dielos, Actionman2222, Twisted Helix, Ulrin, DLewth, Smokeingcat1369, Sleutelbos, Ozrix84, Starman, INaeem, DownTownSIX, Armholeeio, Bond00789lol, Budstud, Guywired, Futuristic Kung Fu, Skidney, Bigity, Tel Prydain, Notwyn, Starboyy, Saltyseadog, Calvert, Piy, Requiem Mortis, Windie004, CMDR CPT Boris, Call_Me-Trent, Globusdiablo, Axrael, CMDR Dozer, Zenith, IamME, Mrcling, Orclord, Wavey, Cagman, Futurisitc Kung Fu, Tassier, Hobb, Tesla3E, Andicoombes, Clifra Jones, Garagiste, TheSunGirl, Toms, John Willi, Zieman, Tentacle Love, The100thmonkey, CMDR Cheese Wedge, Krylite, CerberusAlpha, AAyush, Iconoclypse, Mr Cynical, Ajcrean, CptXabaras, Gravedodger, WotnoChad, Cmd Delmonte, ClarionZ, Requiem Mortis, Exgoaltender, Patau82, Rootsrat, Redfoxone, Cubed, Stryka Choon, mmm, CerberusAlpha, CMDR Heisenberg B, Tassier, Tim Langfield, MasCh, Rob At Work, Fademist, Marc_Hicks, Barking_Mad, Aute, Gimi, Irie 3030, Whitehair, and G4ry

Esral Sa Nikto, ThatRubberDuck, Godnamedthor, Windie004, Globusdiablo, Sharpiejas, Masagmarod, GoldBandit321, TGC Brony TO, Tim Langfeld, Requiem Mortis, Knothead, Armholeeio, AlphaPapaEcho, Atoning Unifex, Divine Cerinian, Mr Cyincal, Myglyd360, Dutchman141, Ezren, RottenRope25, Who?, Alucard6679, Actionman2222, Bond00789lol, Grimmb13, Wolfe3, Endless Zepher, Gngr29,

If I missed anyone sorry about that, and there might be a few doubles in there, just having to read through all the threads to get the names!

Anyway, I cannot say it enough, you have helped me so so much, I thank you all honestly and truly from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU.

ehehe Cool stuff

Boldly going forward 'cause i can't find reverse

Oh yes! That's awesome!

Awesome!

Its a great System Voted too ofc <3
    --
    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCat...l4pWZGMKOdgb0Q
    Elite Dangerous Networking Technical Background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvJPyjmfdz0
    "a Ship is always save at the Shore, but that's not what it was built for."
    "Space is dark and full of terrors"

Good. Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day.
    AMD FX-8370 4.0GHz / 32 GB Ram / Titan X Pascal / ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ROG / HTC Vive / Steam VR Rating: 20937
    Independent Trader - Curious Explorer - The least talented smuggler in the Galaxy.
    "Play the game. Don't game the play." - Any grind, is in your mind.
    CMDR Shadragon / CMDR Drain Bamaged / CMDR CuteLilBunny

Nice post sir ... thanks for saying thanks! Shame about the final but hey ho ... YOU WON A NEW COMPUTER!!!!! Wooooo Hooooo! Exciting stuff and I look forward to the unboxing video.
    o7

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I forgot to say ... I have a suggestion for a name for your next ship if I might be so bold ... "Rise Above It". I was going to use it myself but you know what ... I bequeath it to you.

I suppose you could go with "Ryzen Above It" (baddum tish) but I think that has some associations that are perhaps best forgotten.

If you ever do it send me a screenie!

(new Buckyball race from 21 - 29 October : click banner for full race details)

Can I haz you old PC?

Well down!

Originally Posted by Thalion Solarstorm View Post (Source)
    Awesome!

Its a great System Voted too ofc <3
    No idea of the specs yet... Will be a surprise! Thanks for the votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    Can I haz you old PC?

Well down!
    Will be using the old girl as a media centre downstairs... But something else might come up later.

Come join our Elite club TODAY!!!! www.EliteDangerousClub.com

I came last in this list

Haha your welcome Cmdr o7

Intel i7 5820k @ 3.8Ghz, EVGA 1080TI FTW3, 16GB DDR4, 2560x1440p

Originally Posted by shadragon View Post (Source)
    Good. Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day.
    Yes Godfather

Like to thank the FUEL RATS for letting me spam their chatroom every night!

What was the vote for?

CMIV

It was this ...

https://www.lastclipstanding.com/en/

I dare say CommanderRyder will say a bit more about it if people are interested.

(new Buckyball race from 21 - 29 October : click banner for full race details)

o7 CMDR
    Enjoy your new rig.

Originally Posted by BlackSpaceCowboy View Post (Source)
    What is this about?
    Originally Posted by CMDR MERANGOIV View Post (Source)
    What was the vote for?

CMIV
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...need-your-help!

... --- / .. - / --. --- . ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast