Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Alien ship scene located in Maia

New Alien ship scene located in Maia

Amidst all this Salome stuff which I decided to ignore as I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere near it, it seems as though a particular Xbox Commander called CMDR Newzim has stumbled upon a new alien event in Maia, where he entered a distress call, only to find an alien ship. Here's the link to watch the video

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/newzim/video/30310968

I posted about this very fellow's clip in DD yesterday. It's not news. Just nobody ever talked about it. :/

Unfortunately, doesn't look like it's actually adding any excitement to the game either. My hiatus continues.

I had an alien encounter the same as hyperdiction but it was slightly unusual it that the alien ship came over, and then dipped under me as it scanned. I can't get my clips onto the forum but I posted to Xbox Club and my activity feed. CMDR Deadstar Omega.

Posted it here

No one cared.
    Already bored with the Aliens it seems.

Originally Posted by RagingxPenguin View Post (Source)
    Posted it here

No one cared.
    Nah, people care, we're just busy trying to dig our way out from under the mountains of salt created by yesterday's "community" event.

Spent a couple of hours scouring Maia yesterday looking for the alien distress call signal sources. Didn't find anything sadly... Maybe they're only Xbox aliens

There isn't any aliens in the game, only cutscenes.

Its random, i investigated lots of degraded emissions there over the last couple of days and got everything from empty space with life pods floating in it, to an ambush by a couple of novice sidewinders right up to an AI data pod that saw me get jumped by 3 Anacondas and several backup ships although i didn't hang around long enough to see exactly what they were, i only just escaped alive even in my pimped out Clipper.

Originally Posted by RagingxPenguin View Post (Source)
    Posted it here

No one cared.
    I fear this is more accurate then many might realize..

We need stuff to happen.. Soon.

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    There isn't any aliens in the game, only cutscenes.
    haha.....exactly.....it's ridiculous how long we have to wait for it

Originally Posted by DustyArne View Post (Source)
    I fear this is more accurate then many might realize..

We need stuff to happen.. Soon.
    if we dont soon ... im out - total , at the moment .... its just drip drip, we need a war - this is what its been pointing too right ? talk about dlc , and dlc , and dlc .... im thinking bell did the right thing !

Well I for one think this is an awesome find! It's the first I'd heard of a 2nd kind of alien encounter - thanks for posting!

I suspect most people just haven't spotted this post yet.

There's probably not much fuss because this scene was found by players & circulated right at the start of the 2.3 beta, so old news to many of us.

Originally Posted by mung0 View Post (Source)
    There's probably not much fuss because this scene was found by players & circulated right at the start of the 2.3 beta, so old news to many of us.
    there is no fuss about it until it was recreated and recorded on PC too.

I haven't seen anything unusual in Maia. I've been in the area for the most part of the day cruising around, had some run-ins with the typical gankers, dropped into some signal sources. Nothing really crazy though. Oh, and there were other players poking around the area too.

Originally Posted by AttackedDesert View Post (Source)
    I haven't seen anything unusual in Maia. I've been in the area for the most part of the day cruising around, had some run-ins with the typical gankers, dropped into some signal sources. Nothing really crazy though. Oh, and there were other players poking around the area too.
    same menu here.

i went all around the pleiades to find something unusual.

honestly i don't know anymore what to think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast