Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: [Xbox One Update] Xbox Update 2.3.02

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

[Xbox One Update] Xbox Update 2.3.02

Hi everyone,

We'll be making the 2.3.02 update live for Xbox One at 3PM BST. The downtime is expected to be minimal and will only affect players on Xbox One.

The changelog can be seen here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...10am-BST-27-04

Thanks,

Ed

Thanks Ed.

We still love you, Ed.

No fix for the Ship ID being limited to 5 characters instead of 6?

Really appreciate all the hard work, thanks

Faster than expected! Thanks to all from Frontier from us, Ed.

Thnx Frontier And no matter what some people say : Elite is the best game ever and you guys make dreams come true...As a child I wanted to become an astronaut and explore the universe,thanks to Frontier I am now wandering amongst the stars
    Thank you Frontier and keep up expanding on the game,I would gladly pay for an extra season

Oh hai! (waves)

• Reverted 2.3's increase in faction influence from redeeming bounty vouchers

What does this mean chaps?

Cheers Muckers ;D

do the BH changes have anything to do with THIS thread perhaps?

did i miss the thing when pilots in multicrew can decide what systems a gunner uses.. or is that still to come?

/screws head on

Hi Ed, the changelog doesn't mention it but does this update fix Biotech Conductors and Exquisite Focus Crystals disappearing from the loot table after the previous patch 2.3?

Thanks

Wait what?

Are we actually getting the full update?

Originally Posted by CMDR Maymo View Post (Source)
    Oh hai! (waves)

Think it means putting it back to before the 2.3 update as that is what is meant by reverted.

Originally Posted by CMDR Maymo View Post (Source)

In 2.3, they made these three specific changes which, altogether, have quite an effect. They are reversing one of these changes to pre 2.3 levels.

“Faction influence change increased from redeeming bounty vouchers “
    “Faction influence change reduced from murder, interdiction and assault crimes”
    “Distributed effects from redeeming vouchers from super powers amongst all minor factions in that system aligned to that super power”

The one they have reversed means that bounty vouchers will not affect minor faction influence as much as they did since 2.3 dropped.

PS4 release next?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast