Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 145151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2335

Thread: TradeDangerous: power-user trade optimizer

Hi all, I've just logged on after a long absence and I see I've got a few messages in my inbox!

It's ages since I've flown around in ED. I'll check out the MMS and restart it and see how it goes.

Cheers,
    Maddavo

I see the EDDN details have changed - I'll need to look into that and update it to get the prices coming through. I can't do that right now so may take a day or two.

Welcome back Dave - you have no idea what its been like !

Originally Posted by maddavo View Post (Source)
    Hi all, I've just logged on after a long absence and I see I've got a few messages in my inbox!

It's ages since I've flown around in ED. I'll check out the MMS and restart it and see how it goes.

Cheers,
    Maddavo
    Great to see you're back.!!

Okie Dokie - prices are coming through to MMS now. Thanks for all the kind (and desperate) msgs of support! Obviously the prices and TD are still used quite a bit - far more than I thought. I might have to find my joystick and plug it in and see if I can remember how to fly...

I'm taking MMS down today for a bit of maintenance - the files will still be available but won't be receiving updates today.

Hi All TD users,

Just letting you know that MMS price updates won't be available for a while as usual after the 2.4 update (after every update they turn off the API access/reporting for a while - probably to increase bandwidth available for ppl downloading the updates). Usually it is up again within a couple of days and so the price updates will follow and the prices files will be relevant again.

BUT this is an opportunity to do a bit of a clean and update so I have done some updates to the Item.csv and the Corrections.csv files - you'll need to get the latest versions of them and do a buildcache once the updated prices come through.

Cheers,
    Maddavo

Originally Posted by maddavo View Post (Source)
    Hi All TD users,

Just letting you know that MMS price updates won't be available for a while as usual after the 2.4 update (after every update they turn off the API access/reporting for a while - probably to increase bandwidth available for ppl downloading the updates). Usually it is up again within a couple of days and so the price updates will follow and the prices files will be relevant again.

BUT this is an opportunity to do a bit of a clean and update so I have done some updates to the Item.csv and the Corrections.csv files - you'll need to get the latest versions of them and do a buildcache once the updated prices come through.

Cheers,
    Maddavo
    Just a heads up, that the cAPI is online, but not for everyone yet. It should be fixed within the day.

Hey All!

Just tried to update Trade Dangerous and get this error:

NOTE: Requesting http://www.davek.com.au/td/prices-2d.asp
    PLUGIN ERROR: Data is not Maddavo's prices list format:

Do I need to rebuild something?

THX

Yeah, maddavo is missing again. The market data aren't updated and the link to the 2 days file doesn't produce a price file.

Maddavos market data are current. The updates work again
    http://www.davek.com.au/td/ - price-files are from 09-10-2017

Thank you maddavo ! Greetings nepo

It seems that maddavo's website is down. Did the registration expire?

http://www.davek.com.au/td/
    http://www.davek.com.au/

If anyone can contact him in RL, that would be great.

His site is up again. I am currently updating my database 08:25 PM. The prices on his side are from today.

Greetings, nepo

Maddavo's Market Share site is up, been adding missing station data there for couple of days, however few times the site has gone down and later came back up. Not sure if its Australian internet thing or what.

We need to get him US or EU mirror, or both

I've noticed that the maddavo plug-in cannot handle updates to prices of Micro-weave cooling hoses. Presumably the code needs tweaking to cope with a '-' character in the commodity name?

Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 145151152153154155156 LastLast