Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 147153154155156157
Results 2,341 to 2,344 of 2344

Thread: TradeDangerous: power-user trade optimizer

Originally Posted by Avi0013 View Post (Source)
    It's back online!

I wonder if there is any way we can help maddavo make it more resilient or have a backup server.
    Someone a few pages back in this forum suggested that we need to get a US and EU mirror of Maddavo’s site. I have no idea how that is done though. Is there anyone technical on the forum could give us a clue how this could be achieved? Would the mirror site still work if Maddavo’s goes down or would the problem be replicated?

Originally Posted by CMDR Ibizan View Post (Source)
    Someone a few pages back in this forum suggested that we need to get a US and EU mirror of Maddavo’s site. I have no idea how that is done though. Is there anyone technical on the forum could give us a clue how this could be achieved? Would the mirror site still work if Maddavo’s goes down or would the problem be replicated?
    Would not be easier to move to a JSON format from other dumps?

Originally Posted by AnthorNet View Post (Source)
    Would not be easier to move to a JSON format from other dumps?
    Quite possibly Anthornet but I have no idea how to do that!

Neither do I, but I'd be interested in helping get a mirror/backup off of the ground if possible. What is entailed in either mirroring or haveing similar functionality using JSONS or whatnot? My programming skills are limited to statistical programming; I have no experience or skills with websites or internet communication

Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 147153154155156157