Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newsletter #173

Always a pleasurable little fix for ED junkies. Thanks for the newsletter!

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    No mention of 2.4?!?!
    I'd give up asking about game development news here. I have. The newsletter specifically reads "Welcome to the Elite Dangerous Newsletter, the place to find all the latest from the Elite Dangerous galaxy" IOW; in-game news.

What we would like is another newsletter specifically for "Welcome to the Elite Dangerous Newsletter, the place to find all the latest news on game development" - even if this letter only got posted once in awhile, that would be a nice treat for our community.

I've unsubscribed from this newsletter. From here on, I get all my latest updates/news on ED from ObsidianAnt's youtube channel.

FEDERATION SHIP SUFFERS THARGOID WEAPON DAMAGE

We've had reports from various sources this week regarding a heavily damaged Federal Ship in Maia, you know the system in the area with the Thargoid interdictions.

These reports indicate that the ship has suffered damage unlike that seen from non-Thargoid weapons. Whether this damage is an escalation of the conflict in Maia or something else entirely has yet to be confirmed, but we are sure it was Thargoids. Thanks to Canonn Radio for bringing this news to our attention.
    Did someone say Thargoids?

Originally Posted by aymerix View Post (Source)
    Re-Engagement Day 1 Exits
    WTH is this? Perhaps the "Special Day" promo stuff? I've ticked it so will see what emails I receive, if any.

Thanks ! Always a pleasure to receive the newsletter

Originally Posted by SpaceBear View Post (Source)
    I don't know what to say... Thank you again FDEV for highlight my work and also for all this kind words Im happy and proud that you like my movies inside studio!
    Really beautiful landscapes ! +1

Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    How is this possible!!!
    Nothing is impossible with Frontier

Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    WTH is this? Perhaps the "Special Day" promo stuff? I've ticked it so will see what emails I receive, if any.
    I'd love to know that too, 'cos I never got anything on my "special day" either. could I ask you to PM me if you find out?

Originally Posted by SpaceBear View Post (Source)
    I don't know what to say... Thank you again FDEV for highlight my work and also for all this kind words Im happy and proud that you like my movies inside studio!
    Awesome video SpaceBear ... just beautiful!

A suggestion if I may for next week's newsletter ...

Essentially, what should have been a 35 minute Buckyball Race run has turned into a life or death adventure of planet sized proportions for one brave (or insane) commander!

Follow his adventures (plus ongoing race results) over here ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5487215

Or hell, maybe even give the race a try yourself?

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    A suggestion if I may for next week's newsletter ...

https://youtu.be/lkDeE_JPpfI

Essentially, what should have been a 35 minute Buckyball Race run has turned into a life or death adventure of planet sized proportions for one brave (or insane) commander!

Follow his adventures (plus ongoing race results) over here ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5487215

Or hell, maybe even give the race a try yourself?
    Crazy!

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Thanks for posting Cmdr and cheers for the newsletter Frontier!
    Have a top weekend, all peeps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12