Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Malic's Voice Attack Profile for VR

Do you have keyboard keys set to open those or just joystick presses?

Elite allows two keys to be bound for each item, and needs keyboard keys to press. This way when you call for one of those commands, because the startup command has it scan your keybind file, it will then press those keys. Because joysticks controls can change according to windows, there is not an easy way for the BindED to recognize the joystick

Originally Posted by Malic View Post (Source)
    Do you have keyboard keys set to open those or just joystick presses?

Elite allows two keys to be bound for each item, and needs keyboard keys to press. This way when you call for one of those commands, because the startup command has it scan your keybind file, it will then press those keys. Because joysticks controls can change according to windows, there is not an easy way for the BindED to recognize the joystick
    Hello Malic,

Thx for the feedback...I think that you are correct/in the right track for my issue...i looked at my bindings and am using a custom HOTAS version...
    I'll try adding a previously default keyboard key as a secondary toggle for a simple command such as landing gear...
    I assume that once I bind a key (any key) as a toggle it would/will execute the voice command associated with it, e.g. (deploy) heatsink, etc?

GK

Page 3 of 3 First 123