Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Free Speech in UK - discuss

Use Google, instead of circumlocution. And that's what it means. You can keep trying and i keep to don't give frag. That's how you deal with trolls. First of all, tire em out, wear em down. Let em try, uselessly.
    And the worst thing you can do, what they want. To "stand up." That's what they are waiting for, the greatest mistake what you can possibly commit.
    -"No i'm not a telepath, why you think i can read your mind?"
    CMDR Minonian.
    Ranks; Elite, entrepreneur 44%, Elite, professional 26%
    fed; Rear Admiral, Imp, Knight.

Ships; Asp; Void walker, Python; Vindicator, Anaconda; Tiamat, Cobra MK III; Uraeus, Fed Corvette; Ace of hearts.

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    Are you an ex-rapper?
    [FONT=verdana][B]Dual Intel Xeon Quads 3GHz, 16GB RAM, USB 2.0
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC2, Oculus CV1 + Install 1.7 (no cpu check)[/B][/FONT]

How this comes in there?

And yes, I'm but nothing ex about it, I grew up on it, simply got older, my taste became more varied, and wider.

Edit; Oh? Before you lot's get "smart" once again? here is another Law term... desuetude. It's just happened to long.
    CMDR Minonian.

Ships; Asp; Void walker, Python; Vindicator, Anaconda; Tiamat, Cobra MK III; Uraeus, Fed Corvette; Ace of hearts.

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    I think you got talent Is music being oppressed in a similar way to keep us calm? How come we don't have any real gangster rap in UK? Instead we get 'Honey G'!

Opressed? Ok this is funny... It's not about opression, but the simple fact how time passes. Where are anything like the "old school" rap? It's gone, with a few exceptions Like Cypress Hill & Eminem. The star of rap are burns less brighter, but it's not dead just like rock, and that's all.
    CMDR Minonian.

Much popular music stemmed from the Delta Blues in which Black Farm Workers (paid 'Slaves' whom the 1st boss was actually also black). They sang about the woahs of life but not in a depressive state but in sorrow and anguish that was the Blues. Most of which was not sad at all. American rap is mostly about oppression and it's style migrated to unrelated topics based on it's originality. It is largely still there but over in UK where is this? They just rap about gf fallouts.

Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post (Source)
    I have not incited the way of The Freeman.
    Then what's with the dumb freeman videos?

There are non. I do not condone such outlook. The 2014 speeding clip is factual and they did oblige to be culpable if proven with certain questions answered circa regulations and the law. Cases can be thrown out and is our own free will to challenge.

You just trying from a different angle, but the answer is remains. Rap can also talk about a lot of things, and as usually it'st necessarily serious about it, just like every art, and my answer is remains. Ganxsta rap naturally talks about violence drugs, life in the streets sex, weapons and such, just like metal usually talking about violence, satanism, and so on... Does this makes every rap lover a Ganxsta, and any Metal listener heretics? Nah! I don't think so. What you are is determined by your words style and deeds together. I have a foul mouth? Yep! And i have no intentions to change this. Does this makes me bad, criminal or evil? Please!!!

But when all facts coming together, that's making things oblivious isn't it?

And sometimes? Altrough you are not lying but wasting your breath by saying things what not necessarily true. You don't have to take seriously everything what the other say.
    But the pattern emerges from it, made clearly visible?

but when you saying things like you are a black hat hacker? That's obliviously means illegal activity
    CMDR Minonian.

There are non. I do not condone such outlook. The 2014 speeding clip is factual and they did oblige to be culpable if proven with certain questions answered circa regulations and the law. Cases can be thrown out and is our own free will to challenge.
    That was very much a FMOTL video and it was about as factual as Game of Thrones.

Watch it again. If you ask for "proof" that statutes apply to you then you'll go to prison for contempt of court. That defense was either not used as claimed in the video, the judge decided she was mentally unfit, or (most likely) the whole thing was made up.

5 Trials did not end up in attempt of court. It did not get passed to a higher court.

5 Trials did not end up in attempt of court. It did not get passed to a higher court.
    As Yaffle said, list them please.

Watch the clip in full please.

Watch the clip in full please.
    It contains no links to the court files, which would be easy to provide. It offers no actual evidence.

Gullibility is not what is being debated here, but that is what you're offering as evidence of your assertions.

...isn't sure what's going on.
    Thread is full of handbaggery and is just being a pain in the backside to moderate.

Closing.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213