Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Canonn Gnosis CG completion

Canonn Gnosis CG completion- THANK YOU!

Words can barely express the gratitude and pride the Council and I feel for the amazing success of the Gnosis CG.

We would like to thank everyone who contributed Canonn and non-Canonn alike.

This exceptional event, performed in the most exemplary community spirit, of friendship and huge enjoyment, will allow us to project science to the dark corners of the galaxy.

35 MILLION TONS DELIVERED - 9721 Contributors!?! Yes I did say 35 MILLION TONS.......and not one of them salt!

Thank you all.

Naturally we will have the good taste not to mention that was 35 million tons in 64 hours, (9114T/min) as that would just be showing off......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI69...ature=youtu.be

It was a fun, and profitable, arrangement.

Now I'm going to go kill some pirates, and work on getting that permit I didn't realize was right in the neighborhood.

Originally Posted by Arcanonn View Post (Source)
    Words can barely express the gratitude and pride the Council and I feel for the amazing success of the Gnosis CG.

This exceptional event, performed in the most exemplary community spirit, of friendship and huge enjoyment, will allow us to project science to the dark corners of the galaxy.

35 MILLION TONS DELIVERED - 9721 Contributors!?! Yes I did say 35 MILLION TONS.......and not one of them salt!

Thank you all.
    Will the Gnosis be hosting a community science fair? I've got a vinegar and soda volcano ...

Seriously though, congrats.

It was fun to participate. Most active CG in a long time (with the original bar it was set to finish within a day of it starting).

Don't generally run trade, but I decided as a member of Canonn my Vette would chug some stuff over there. Was decent fun. Congrats to everyone involved and also thanks everyone.

Now for the other CG...

So, how long now until Canonn gets the mega ship?

Large pads, short haul, common and plentiful commodities, >3k profit per ton, insane reward tiers, 2 more tiers than other CGs, decal, and even an associated BH CG to limit the lockdown risk... It's basically the most rewarding CG in the history of the game just by design so no surprises. (also it's in Torval space, so those PP trade dividends bonus for us pledged to the old lady make it even better)

As I posted in another thread, it's by far the most friendly and civilised CG I've taken part in. No one tried to melt me. Someone even apologised to me for bumping me in the station.

It was weird

Also: top 50%. Not bad for me.

I just can't look at tea again for a while...

Originally Posted by GreyAreaUK View Post (Source)
    As I posted in another thread, it's by far the most friendly and civilised CG I've taken part in. No one tried to melt me. Someone even apologised to me for bumping me in the station.

It was weird

Also: top 50%. Not bad for me.

I just can't look at tea again for a while...
    It's Canonn.....Weird is standard issue

That was good fun trying not to bump people in the station in a cutter without shields. Wonder if 9900t was enough to stay in top 10%? Too much tea delivered and none of it PG Tips!

I even bought the PC version to help

Although for some reason all CGs vanished for me and I received no reward? Is this Canonns doing?

Originally Posted by Arcanonn View Post (Source)

Thank you all.

Naturally we will have the good taste not to mention that was 35 million tons in 64 hours, (9114T/min) as that would just be showing off......
    Question for the good doctor... Are you absolutely sure that 35 million tons is enough tea? The Gnosis is a big ship, it's going to take a lot of builder's brews.

Also, has anyone checked to make sure Canonn has enough cups?

Originally Posted by domaq View Post (Source)
    That was good fun trying not to bump people in the station in a cutter without shields. Wonder if 9900t was enough to stay in top 10%? Too much tea delivered and none of it PG Tips!
    Sorry Domaq, think you've just missed out there, I was at 10,020T and not in top 10% then did a last haul to 10,800T which secured me in there.

Originally Posted by Alex Brentnall View Post (Source)
    Sorry Domaq, think you've just missed out there, I was at 10,020T and not in top 10% then did a last haul to 10,800T which secured me in there.
    I think I topped out at about 3,000T. Not bad for a Python that only started the CG yesterday.

I'm tempted to keep delivery though, as I was making 220,000Cr profit per run and that's upping my Trade rank nicely.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast