Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PlayStation 4 Launch Date: June 27

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    you’ll also receive the exclusive Gold Sidewinder paint job when you pre-order the game!
    What about the Cobra mkIV?

I hope the rest of us, PC/XB players, will get something as well on the PS4 Launch. Maybe 2.4? Pretty please?

don't expect any ingame cutscenes just saying. Or to 'complete' game in 3 hrs.

Great news, Ed! I've got at least two friends, who will jump around the room, when i tell them... I'll send them the news right away
    "Foxtrott-Romeo-Alpha" - CMDR Francis G. Blackly - Soldier of Fortune since 3270
    Pilot of the Asp Explorer
    "DSE Cayetano Valdès" <- Click for Coriolis Data
    Be a commander, fly a spaceship, live the adventure.

Originally Posted by Morgan Grimes View Post (Source)
    Ohhh, I wonder what the prices will be
    £39.99 Commanders Deluxe Digital, £19.99 Elite Dangerous Digital, £36.85 Physical Legendary Edition (Shopto).

Originally Posted by YinYin View Post (Source)
    What about the Cobra mkIV?
    Yeh if that would have been on digital it might have pulled me from the Legendary version.

Nintendo DS version... WHEN?

Will I be able to use my lifetime expansion pass on PS4?

Originally Posted by Rob At Work View Post (Source)
    Nintendo DS version... WHEN?
    Wow you guys are hilarious.

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hey everyone,

Some exciting news for PS4 owners today: our PlayStation 4 launch date has been confirmed for June 27, 2017.

Both Elite Dangerous and the Horizons Season Pass will be available on the PlayStation store individually, or you can get them bundled together as the Commander Deluxe Edition – which comes with the Commander Paint Pack as well! Pre-orders will be available later today (very shortly) in Europe and on May 30 in the US; you’ll also receive the exclusive Gold Sidewinder paint job when you pre-order the game!

In case you prefer a disc copy, you can get your hands on the Elite Dangerous: Legendary Edition which comes out on June 27 as well. The Legendary Edition contains Elite Dangerous and the Horizons Pass, as well as 1,000 Frontier points to spend on in-game items!

We’re super excited and will have some fun community streams and giveaways planned around this time, so check in on the forums and our social channels regularly for more great news from the Elite galaxy.

Here’s the PS4 announcement date trailer (you've probably seen it before!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIvMpBx0HM

excellent.... more money for the coffers to (hopefully) plough back into Elite

did i missunderstand or did you change your minds on the original plan? i thought the plan was all ps4 users would get the full ED horizons package?
    Fiat Coupe 20VT+ Gone..... Nissan 350Z Gone. Replaced with dirty nappies, no sleep and sicky shirts. Thank god for my Cobra MK III. Fast, practical AND child friendly

Surely Fdev youre going to give some discount for us PC players... right?
    I mean, i dont have PS4, but few friends might be interested of getting Elite for PS4 and if they do, i might actually buy PS4 and Elite, but im not paying full price for the third time.
    I already have two accounts, both with Horizons so really, i would suggest some kind of discount code for PC/Box players..

Hey Mr. Ed Lewis, it would sure be shiny if you use the PS4 version in some of your livestreams between now and release date. Crank up the hype machine, because I'm hyped!!! (Seriously, I'd love to see PS4 ED in action while waiting.)

Well done to the team! Hope one day we can get crossplay in there too
    Legalise Onionhead!

Originally Posted by Old Duck View Post (Source)
    Hey Mr. Ed Lewis, it would sure be shiny if you use the PS4 version in some of your livestreams between now and release date. Crank up the hype machine, because I'm hyped!!! (Seriously, I'd love to see PS4 ED in action while waiting.)
    Load up on that hype train.

I know there have been threads and discussions about PC versions, PS4 versions etc.
    Can I start by saying that even if it were an option, I have no interest in being able to transfer a commander from the PC platform to the PS4.
    However, I'd love for all of my Kickstarter perks to be transferable - the choice of start locations & ship. The hold full of cargo, my commander name etc.

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed and the definitive answer posted - but is that idea totally off the table?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast