Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PlayStation 4 Launch Date: June 27

Originally Posted by soyeb View Post (Source)
    Will I be able to use my lifetime expansion pass on PS4?
    Very unlikely. Previously all lifetime passes were platform-specific. I'd be very surprised if they changed this.

Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    did i missunderstand or did you change your minds on the original plan? i thought the plan was all ps4 users would get the full ED horizons package?
    Yep, they changed their minds. At least this way the product structure is consistent across the different platforms.

Does that mean 2.4 will be out by then? I remember the original PS4 trailer had something along the lines of "play Elite Dangerous with all the Horizons season pass content when it launches on PS4" - has that been retconned?

Originally Posted by Scruffman View Post (Source)
    Does that mean 2.4 will be out by then? I remember the original PS4 trailer had something along the lines of "play Elite Dangerous with all the Horizons season pass content when it launches on PS4" - has that been retconned?
    Changed the policy, people have the same choice as existing platforms now, base game or base game with Horizons.

2.4 is anyone's guess but I would suggest not.

Originally Posted by RwD View Post (Source)
    I hope the rest of us, PC/XB players, will get something as well on the PS4 Launch. Maybe 2.4? Pretty please?
    Get back in line boy!

Really, youre really expecting that 2.4 launches at the same time??

Youre all new here, right?

Welcome PS4 Commanders! Great job Fdev to bring more pilots into the galaxy ;)

Very good!
    УРА! [yesnod]

[QUOTE=Some exciting news for PS4 owners today: our PlayStation 4 launch date has been confirmed for June 27, 2017.

Both Elite Dangerous and the Horizons Season Pass will be available on the PlayStation store individually, or you can get them bundled together as the Commander Deluxe Edition – which comes with the Commander Paint Pack as well! Pre-orders will be available later today (very shortly) in Europe and on May 30 in the US; you’ll also receive the exclusive Gold Sidewinder paint job when you pre-order the game![/QUOTE]

When will it be released/available for pre-order in New Zealand on the PSN store?

Originally Posted by reclusivemonkey View Post (Source)
    Get back in line boy!
    No! I wanna keep dreaming.

Originally Posted by Frank_G View Post (Source)
    Great news, Ed! I've got at least two friends, who will jump around the room, when i tell them... I'll send them the news right away :)
    'at least two' well done. Jumping around rooms can be quite hazardous. Hopefully they wont decide to play in solo.

- - - Updated - - -

when the switch version comes out. Last time Elite on Nintendo

Originally Posted by Scruffman View Post (Source)
    FD never said 2.4 will be realeased simultaneously with the PS4 release.

Done

Pre order complete now just a 42 day wait, this is unbearable!!!

Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    excellent.... more money for the coffers to (hopefully) plough back into Elite :)

did i missunderstand or did you change your minds on the original plan? i thought the plan was all ps4 users would get the full ED horizons package?
    I have a feeling 2.4 might be delayed, for some reason I thought 2.4 was supposed to be available at release of PS4 but it seems no mention of that probably means issues.

Originally Posted by RwD View Post (Source)
    I hope the rest of us, PC/XB players, will get something as well on the PS4 Launch. Maybe 2.4? Pretty please?
    LOL! There needs to be a beta period first in which FD ignore serious bug reports... only to fix in a later patch after much B*ing in the forums!

Very refreshing that FD will launch the PS4 version in the time frame they originally quoted.

Great news to hear from Frontier! I was getting worried that it might've been delayed. Will definitely pre-order once it is on the US PSN store!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast