Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Angels of Death

Anti piracy? I am anti you. Feel free to ad me to your KOS list. Same name in game.

Originally Posted by Ozram View Post (Source)
    Anti piracy? I am anti you. Feel free to ad me to your KOS list. Same name in game.
    rgr that see you out in the black o7!

Happy to welcome our newest member EekOZ to the group!

Hit the 100 member mark!

Playing this game is better with friends. Feel free to check us out at ClanAOD.net!

Hey all I am Janires I have taken over running Elite Dangerous for AOD if you every have any questions you can always add me under my in game name Janir, or visit our website.

Happy Thanksgiving from your friendly neighborhood Angels of Death!

After dessert, slide on over to clanaod.net and check us out.

In the wake of thargoid attacks on starports in the Pleiades sector, AOD is kicking off a new combat initiative: Thargoid Tuesday!

Want to take it to the bugs with a team? Recruiters are standing by at clanaod.net to get you into the fight.

Thargoids hunt tomorrow, anyone want in?

Next thargoid op is dec 26th, but always something going on. We'll be doing some cqc this saturday 2pm est

AOD has been kicking some serious Thargoid ! Be part of the fun. Check out our website to join us!

Happy New Year from the Angels of Death!

Now that the holidays are behind us and the new year is here, it's back to blasting thargoids and making credits hehe o7

December was a great month of growth for us! Many new pilots have now learned what I did when I joined in June 2017. Friends maketh the clan

We're always looking for new recruits. There's no need to fly alone. Check us out at clanaod.net

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456