Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Angels of Death

Me thinks now is a good time to get that money. Who is with me?

It's about that time; put on your tin foil hats and follow me into the void to fight some aliens!

Angels of Death is preparing for the Thargoids, join us commanders!

Congrats to our two newest officers Plague and Kai!

Got a neat screenshot from yesterdays outing...AOD on the prowl.

Thargoids are here! So far, no effect from weapons but we are getting creative to try and explore different possibilities.

Thargoids are back and things are gonna get interesting. If you're a returning player or brand new to the game, check us out and join not just a community but a family of CMDRs.

^
    What he said.

Also, we voting for our screenshot contest closes this Friday! Can't wait to see who wins.

We are pumped, our PVP wing is growing and our xenophobic mob is running amok in merope!

Looks like our private group app was discarded again ��

I'm thinking about planning a group engineer unlock project. Anyone interested?

EDIT: Working on Saturday hands on engineering tutorial. If you're interested, PM me here.

Now at 95 members active within 2 weeks! We are having a lot of fun, flying with AOD radio in the background and enjoying gaming with great people!

we had a screenshot contest recently and here is the winner, credit to AOD_Snowey835

Congrats to all of our folks who were promoted this month!

Welcome our newest member Mayday!

Enjoying the Ceos/Sothis Fed Rank and Cash grind. Anyone else checked this out?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast